Well that worked out well!

It wasn't the USA or her allies that f u cked up that region.
It's a fact that the many of the countries in the middle east were carved up on geo-political lines as opposed to tribal/religious ones...

By the British and French - with a ruler!

Sponsored Links
as stated before, man made boundaries made no diff to clans and bandits

Sponsored Links
What has that got to do with it. If you want to be stupid, how's about the moors

Aron Searle wrote
"Out of a population of 60 million, half of which voted for Labour."

Are 60 million people eligible to vote in the UK?

Firstly probably a lot less than 20 million bothered to vote at all.

I'd say about 10 million got bliar back into power for the second term.

That would mostly be made up off the civil servants thinking of their pensions, dole scroungers and of course the foreign gypos given british passports in order to bribe them into voting new labour.

sorry , the amount of 'gypo's' would have made no diff, if anything is was to divert attention from the real problem

Are 60 million people eligible to vote in the UK?

Pfff, best you can come up with, arguing pedantic?

Firstly probably a lot less than 20 million bothered to vote at all.

If you didn't bother to vote, then by omission you supported Blair/Labour.

I'd say about 10 million got bliar back into power for the second term.

And even if we go by that figure its an order of magnitude in numbers than the people that protested.

Face it, most people don't see Blair as a war criminal, and he isn't.

Or if you really believe he is, and deserves to be strung up, then so do the army, the civil service, half the population that supported him.

He might not be a war criminal but he has blood on his hands and should pay.

As for the people who supported him then if they did it was because they believed the lies that were spun.

Signing away the province to the irish is reason enough to jail him alone imo.

You're spouting nonsense as usual Searle.

30 million voted for bliar? :LOL: :LOL: You related to alistar cambell? Or just gleaning the DM again?
Best one I've heard in a long time. No doubt you'll start backtracking on your dodgy figures. :LOL:

I got the impression that they never wanted us there.

We must make an effort not to interfere with these primitive cultures. Leave them to it if that's what they want.

Except we already went in, there are reasons to stay out, but not to pull out.

Going in increased stability, but also increased the risk of massive instability, we should have stayed the lenght required to repair that damage.

So pull out the army and send in Bliar (and any of his cronies that will go with him). Let him sort out the mess he created.

blimey, I'd hate to have you on my side if the **** hits the fan .

So pull out the army and send in Bliar (and any of his cronies that will go with him). Let him sort out the mess he created.

We live in a democracy.

When we do bad things you cant suddenly pretend we live in a dictatorship with no control over the government.

We live in a democracy.

When we do bad things you cant suddenly pretend we live in a dictatorship with no control over the government.

'We'? Did I lie about the situation in order to start a war? I didn't even vote for Bliar (I would never vote for Labour; they are unfit to run a tea party, never mind a country).

I agree, though, that the root cause for Bliar being elected and being in a position to cause all the trouble he has done is the fact that a lot of misguided idiots voted him in. The same people will no doubt give Labour another chance to ruin the country next year. C'est la vie.

Sponsored Links
Back