Well that worked out well!

'We'? Did I lie about the situation in order to start a war?

You are correct, blair siglehandedly lied, no way did it require an entire chain of people invovled in every part of the civil service to perpetrate such a lie, if only the population did something about it other than a one of protest.

;)

Sponsored Links

You are correct, blair siglehandedly lied, no way did it require an entire chain of people invovled in every part of the civil service to perpetrate such a lie, if only the population did something about it other than a one of protest.

;)

I'm sure his cronies were involved as well. I didn't vote for them either.

I can't speak for the rest of Britain's population, but I'm doing everything I can.
I'm voting for UKIP.

;)

It wasn't putting a man on the moon, Aron - all he had to do (did) was trick up a report written by a post-grad, (how many people need to be privy to this? The inner, inner circle? Half a dozen?), then tell the House of Commons that "the latest intelligence is that Saddam can lob chemical weapons on Israel in 40 minutes".
He didn't need the majority of 650 MPs to lie - just the majority of them to believe whatever carp he came out with.
Which appears to be what happened.

Retrospect is no help at all. Who ever was in power would have done exactly the same thing. Have you ever thought what would have happened if we didn't go in ? No I didn't think so. A nut case dictator with enough chemicals [fact] and missiles that were getting there. Want to take a chance with a gallon of gas costing the earth ? As stated before whatever happens in that part of the world it comes with trouble that was happening centuries before we got there

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable . Do you remember the Iran Iraq wart ? Nuff said

Retrospect is no help at all. Who ever was in power would have done exactly the same thing. Have you ever thought what would have happened if we didn't go in ? No I didn't think so. A nut case dictator with enough chemicals [fact] and missiles that were getting there. Want to take a chance with a gallon of gas costing the earth ? As stated before whatever happens in that part of the world it comes with trouble that was happening centuries before we got there

That'll be the WMD that they never found - FACT.
:rolleyes:

what wart?

I remember the war though ;)

Trouble is chemicals and missiles didn't actually exist at the time of the IRAQ WAR did they...

I'm just trying to work out which troll you are

So go on - give us another clue... :LOL:

That'll be the WMD that they never found - FACT.
:rolleyes:

With whats going on there now,just hope that they never did exist.

really should read what was written by me and read something about the length and death toll of that war

Update on the wart...

Previously we supported Iraq against Iran, but then Saddam invaded Kuwait and then he became the enemy...

However our illegal invasion has now caused the potential break up of Iraq, so we apparently are now going to be buddies with Iran again...

The Iraqis can't defend themselves because they flew their warplanes to Iran (who wouldn't give them back) to save them from the UK/US, but now we want Iran to give them back so that Iraq can defend itself alongside the UK/US and Iran...

Millions have died whilst politicians have played their geo-political games on behalf of their corporate masters!

No history lessons needed from you or, documented propaganda either. Tryiing to defend savages that have no idea of peace is useless. Give them guns and let them kill each other saves everybody time and money. Give them a good smoke like their ancestors, assasins.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
when presented with the facts you are hoisted on your own petard wnf...

so you go join your fellow sociopath blair

after all, he like you has alter egos ;)

I think the bloodiest chapter of the Iraqi saga is about to begin.
Gun sales in bagdad are at an all time high as the sunni populations try to arm themselves in preparation against the isis onslaught. With the kalishinikov high on the list.
Isis doesn't seem to keen on taking prisioners.

Abu Mohammed al-Adnani has spoken.............

"Continue your march as the battle is not yet raging... It will rage in Baghdad and Karbala. So be ready for it."

What would you know about facts ! Think yourself lucky that western tolerance allows you to live and write such rubbish, if I had my way you would be one of the first to be gone. Your kind just want more and more and do nothing except attempt to undermine civilized progress. If you dont like bugger off.

Sponsored Links
Back