Well that worked out well!

I've always seen Israel as a tiny state besieged on all sides by angry arabs who now think the world owes them the entire planet for some reason.
I think the land masses is few percent for the Israelis and the rest arab.

Another view is that the Jews emigrated to Palestine, which was under British control for several decades, against the wishes of the predominantly Arab population, and then declared an independent state, against the wishes of the Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere. An equivalent would be if Poles eventually outnumbered the British and then declared an independent Polish republic, and started murdering Brits in some villages and towns to drive the British out. The fact that Jews have suffered pogroms throughout the world, including in Britain, might explain the desire for a homeland.

For what it is worth, I do support a free and secure Israel, just in case you play the anti-semite card, which of course you would not do. :D

Sponsored Links
What do you expect when small rural countries, with no real institutions, and a midieval monarchical system find themselves sitting on vast wealth. Small groups position their snouts over the trough, and kill anyone who gets in the way. Britain and America have intervened over the years, to suppress popular dissent, and maintain the dictators. Many of the borders are artifical, having been drawn up by the colonial powers according to their needs.

'We'? Did I lie about the situation in order to start a war?

You are correct, blair siglehandedly lied, no way did it require an entire chain of people invovled in every part of the civil service to perpetrate such a lie, if only the population did something about it other than a one of protest.

;)

There was one decent honest civil servant who lodged a formal complaint about the dodgy dossier, saying that he was being pressured by No 10 to distort the truth.

Blair and Campbell were a pair of crooks. and Campbell knew how to bully and manipulate the British press in his favour. I voted for Blair, and I still feel angry that i was taken in by a slimy weasly manipulative turd.

Last post. Was that meant to be serious. Get a job you sun reader. Turkey by name Turkey by nature lol

Dont keep singling out blair, it wouldnt have made a scrap of diff who was in power the same result would have occurred. Dont you dummies know that, if you want change vote for something really new or blame yourselves for what happened that is history. History, the past,gone finito and done move on and yeah , think. Unless your backward or muslim.

Sponsored Links
I've always seen Israel as a tiny state besieged on all sides by angry arabs who now think the world owes them the entire planet for some reason.
I think the land masses is few percent for the Israelis and the rest arab.

Another view is that the Jews emigrated to Palestine, which was under British control for several decades, against the wishes of the predominantly Arab population, and then declared an independent state, against the wishes of the Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere.

The Jewish presence in Palestine (now Israel) stretches back much further than that. Received wisdom is that the Jews originated in the time of Abraham - as early as 2000BC - in Mesopotamia (Iraq), and then migrated to Canaan (Israel) in Old Testament times. There is also, of course, the biblical story of the Jews being led from slavery in Egypt, across the Red Sea, to Canaan.

So Canaan/Palestine/Israel has been their homeland for millenia, long before the 'religion of peace' was even a twinkle in some b*gger's eye. Israel is, therefore, a very logical place in which to establish their modern-day homeland - assuming that they, like every other race on this planet, deserves one!

Naturally, all of the surrounding arab states would like to over-run Israel and make it another arab state, but then isn't the proclaimed intention of muslims to take over the entire world?

shouldn't believe all you read especially by the self proclaimed chosen ones

The western world is scared shi@less since the rise of islam.
Mean while in Israel its business as usual as the Jewish people stand shoulder to shoulder in the fight against the maurading Islamic arabs as they have always done.

No doubt the Israeli army generals must be sniggering in private every time islamic fighters and terrorists let blood in the western nations chanting "Allahu Akbar.. death to the infidels ... Allahu Akbar"

Had to laugh that the government is now cacking itself, because it believes that the hundreds of 'British Muslims' :rolleyes: that have gone abroad for a bit of jihad in Irag, Syria, Afhganistan, etc, will be so battle-hardened when they return here that they are likely to want to spill blood on British streets. As if it hadn't already happened. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what countless numbers of us racists have been saying for years. Let millions of backwards, savage, tribal people with a totally alien culture into UK/Europe - and pretty soon they'll be fighting their wars here.

Who's the jihadi?? :LOL:

The western world is scared shi@less since the rise of islam.
Mean while in Israel its business as usual as the Jewish people stand shoulder to shoulder in the fight against the maurading Islamic arabs as they have always done.

No doubt the Israeli army generals must be sniggering in private every time islamic fighters and terrorists let blood in the western nations chanting "Allahu Akbar.. death to the infidels ... Allahu Akbar"

I think that they'll be laughing their socks off at us because, like the rest of the world, they see Broken Britain as a bit of a joke. :cry:

Had to laugh that the government is now cacking itself, because it believes that the hundreds of 'British Muslims' :rolleyes: that have gone abroad for a bit of jihad in Irag, Syria, Afhganistan, etc, will be so battle-hardened when they return here that they are likely to want to spill blood on British streets. As if it hadn't already happened. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what countless numbers of us racists have been saying for years. Let millions of backwards, savage, tribal people with a totally alien culture into UK/Europe - and pretty soon they'll be fighting their wars here.

Yes, Enoch was right. :rolleyes:

Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan, according to informed Jordanian officials.

The officials said dozens of ISIS members were trained at the time as part of covert aid to the insurgents targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Syria. The officials said the training was not meant to be used for any future campaign in Iraq.

The Jordanian officials said all ISIS members who received U.S. training to fight in Syria were first vetted for any links to extremist groups like al-Qaida.

In February 2012, WND was first to report the U.S., Turkey and Jordan were running a training base for the Syrian rebels in the Jordanian town of Safawi in the country’s northern desert region.

That report has since been corroborated by numerous other media accounts.

Last March, the German weekly Der Spiegel reported Americans were training Syrian rebels in Jordan.

Quoting what it said were training participants and organizers, Der Spiegel reported it was not clear whether the Americans worked for private firms or were with the U.S. Army, but the magazine said some organizers wore uniforms. The training in Jordan reportedly focused on use of anti-tank weaponry.

The German magazine reported some 200 men received the training over the previous three months amid U.S. plans to train a total of 1,200 members of the Free Syrian Army in two camps in the south and the east of Jordan.

Britain’s Guardian newspaper also reported last March that U.S. trainers were aiding Syrian rebels in Jordan along with British and French instructors.

Reuters reported a spokesman for the U.S. Defense Department declined immediate comment on the German magazine’s report. The French foreign ministry and Britain’s foreign and defense ministries also would not comment to Reuters.

The Jordanian officials spoke to WND amid concern the sectarian violence in Iraq will spill over into their own country as well as into Syria.

ISIS previously posted a video on YouTube threatening to move on Jordan and “slaughter” King Abdullah, whom they view as an enemy of Islam.

:rolleyes:

Don't let the scum back in, easy

There was talk of them being stripped of their British passports, effectively leaving them stateless.

Then, naturally, they will plead human rights. Before you know it, they'll be having a new passport. If they can get one at the passport office, that is. :rolleyes:

I have no faith in the soft idiots who run this country being able to protect our safety or security. Seeing as they welcomed, and are still welcoming, what has now become the enemy within in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The Telegraph is giving a running report on the crisis?
What caught my eye is this.

Iraq crisis: Isis jihadists 'seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons stockpile' - live

How come they could find the WMD but the yanks and our lot couldn't.

I have no faith in the soft idiots who run this country being able to protect our safety or security. Seeing as they welcomed, and are still welcoming, what has now become the enemy within in the first place.
I have no faith in the idiots who ruin this country too..

Because the 'radicalised ones' are fighting for the forces that our government encouraged and trained!

It's quite interesting to read that there is a clause in the bill that will strip people of their citizenship which excludes those who are paid mercenaries (blackwater/academi etc), so ISIS are now saying they will pay those who fight... :D

Sponsored Links
Back