wet feet

• Thread starter lifesagasman
  • Start date
L

lifesagasman

can anyone help??

every time i put the plug into the bath plughole and turn the taps on, the bath fills with water. this is very annoying because if i stand in the bath i get wet feet, and all i want to do is have a shower!
i know i can ficks it myself because i have been told that i am fully certifiable. all i need is an answer from someone clever.
this has been got out by a friend.

Sponsored Links
This one's easy. When you are in the shower, don't switch it on. That way no water will come out and your feet will stay dry.

This one's easy. When you are in the shower, don't switch it on. That way no water will come out and your feet will stay dry.
Another plus point, would be no condensation or wet towels..What a good idea... :LOL: :LOL:
Also
What a nice happy post to start the day with.

Sponsored Links
2 Tesco carrier bags,tape up round your knees,sorted.

i thought i'd try this one but i couldn't get the first bag over my shoulders (it'll never reach down to my knees) so the second bag is just lying there completely unuseable, looking up at me like a hungry puppy.
on the plus side, the first (failed) bag attempt did keep my hat dry.

this got me thinking, which is an achievement in itself. so i got a 240v high velocity submersible pump and popped it in the errant bath water. i found that within 2 seconds all said water had been evacuated from the lower level and was deposited all over the ceiling, from where it dripped down all over me at a fairly acceptable rate, effecting a dousing which could only loosely be defined as a shower. i feel the experiment was a partial success so if anyone can offer a refinement to the basic premise i may be one step closer to my objective.
a word of warning to anyone sticking their nose into my ablutions. i tested the suction of the pump by sticking my big toe down the inlet thingy and it is now a full 1" shorter than the matching toe on the opposing foot! there was no mention of wearing steel toe capped boots for showering purposes in the manufacturers instructions
because of this i will not be able to audition for Riverdance, the farewell tour. not because of the incumbent pain, but the tennis-ball sized bandage on my big toe would put me at a disadvantage on the pirouettes

I would also take the light bulb out and replace it with a potato, thus saving on helectricity

Yuse awl very silly!..

Simplest ansa is 2 stand on your head (with yore head in a collanda) and then turn the tap on with the plug in, like b4.

The warta will splash froo the wholes, and fiel like a showa in know thyme.

Yoos da wata in da barf 2 wosh the pot8o's 4 the litebulb, like gigz sed. Yoo kneed 2 do this asitz a fire risc, and wata will stop it from berni inn.

quote]

I would also take the light bulb out and replace it with a potato, thus saving on helectricity [/quote]

i'll see if i can find a low energy spud and try that. you're too kind

Then they can see you in the dark!

I'm liking this, it's like a phone in quiz, but without the cost, the prize and, er, the phone

my bathroom is doing strange things, while i was shaving i had to put tape on the mirror to stop me passing through into another dimension

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back