We've had shape, what about height?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, so we've had a thread about fuller-figured ladies/men. What about height? Do you prefer your partner much shorter than you, the same height, much taller?

Personally, I have absolutely no taste in it whatsoever. All is good. As to my extremes in the past, I have been out with a girl who was a shade under 5'1" (short enough in her native America that she was legally a dwarf, and a mere 13" shorter than me!), that was great except for neck and back ache when walking along, holding hands. At the other extreme, when I was a 14 year old of a mere 5'9 or so, I went out with a girl who was 6'2. That was great, didn't need to look down, if you get my drift! :eek: I even knew a gorgeous Californian blonde girl of 6'5 at uni (although not in the way I would have liked, and her boyfriend was 6'10!)

But what about the rest of you? Must you have partners who are exactly the "right" height for you? And what is that height? As a man, I find it's always nice to be able to rest your chin on their head and wrap your arms round them, but perhaps we have some Bernie Eccelstones here, or maybe some guys who simply must feel like a giant? Perhaps you have had taller girlfriends but felt self-conscious (I knew a tallish girl who's short boyfriend insisted she walk on the gutter whilst he walked on the pavement)

And come on ninebob, don't be shy, your opinions are perfectly valid too! :D

Sponsored Links
I`m 6`3" in old money,previous girlfiends [sic] all different heights,5`1" to 6`0".At the risk of uttering a cliche and pilloried by the more P.C amongst us,we all seem the same length when in bed.

Well, here goes:

I have been out with a wide range too.

Mrs Secure Mark One was 5.0", and at the other end of the scale, I went out with a 6.6" girl who had a bad back....something to do with her height, funnily enough.

But for what it's worth, I am quite attracted to tall girls and fuller-figured girls, though I have never found one who is both......

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
And come on ninebob, don't be shy, your opinions are perfectly valid too! :D
I was going to post in the "fuller figure" topic too, but this one came up before I got the chance!

Funny you should mention this, because I find it absolutely impossible to find a guy attractive if he's taller than I am. This doesn't apply to too many blokes because I'm 6 foot exactly and therefore in the upper height range myself. But supposing a guy has a nice face, great body etc, but he's say, 6'4" - nope!

Nigel is 5'7" and that suits me perfectly!

swageblock said:
we all seem the same length when in bed.

No!!

I have found it very difficult doing "it" standing up if we are of greatly differing heights, similarly a certain number between 68 and 70 is tricky unless your heights are fairly evenly matched....

I've even tried getting g/f to stand on yellow pages......hahaha!

Anyone else noticed this??

securespark said:
a certain number between 68 and 70 is tricky unless your heights are fairly evenly matched....

Change her from a girlfriend to a wife, then none of this will be an issue ever again. EVER !!

securespark said:

Is that so you could let your fingers do the walking? :D

securespark said:
swageblock said:
we all seem the same length when in bed.

No!!

I have found it very difficult doing "it" standing up if we are of greatly differing heights, similarly a certain number between 68 and 70 is tricky unless your heights are fairly evenly matched....

Not really, but then it isn't an issue of they keep their legs straight and you have yours bent. However with the other thing yes, I end up with neck ache!

Being considerably larger than your partner has an advantage that you can do more strenuous things that a smaller bloke might not have the strength for.

apparently it is better if the lady is taller.
women have longer legs and short upperbody,
men have shorter legs and alonger upper body.
now if you wre to line the heads up (for mouth to mouth contact for example) :eek:
then the interesting bits should line up if the woman was taller by the difference in length of the upper bodies.
confused?
i'm not, but thats cos the fiance is slightly taller than me and we meet perfectly... :oops: :oops: ;)

I'm 6ft 5ins the wife is 5ft 10ins I never been out with a girl taller than me but I met one once and it was abit scary!! I once had some "loving" with a girl who was a friend and she was little and a great lover but I've never had a preference to height or hair colour but I've always ended up with blond girls that are about 5ft 10ins so I guess that's my preference the main thing is that they must be able to mix concrete. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back