What a marvellous woman.

We desperately need a few more like her.

If I were fleeing for my life, I would be prepared to tell some lies to gain sanctuary.

Only an idiot would believe what her family have said about her.

Sponsored Links
We desperately need a few more like her.

If I were fleeing for my life, I would be prepared to tell some lies to gain sanctuary.

Only an idiot would believe what her family have said about her.

Hahaha, you are just digging yourself deeper into the mire, it seems you too are prepared to tell lies to to gain some brownie points.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: Predictable. Selective quoting :sneaky::sneaky: ;)

:)
Err.... quoting is selective, that is what its function is all about. There was no sneaky editing, just a clip of his text. I thought the snippet was rather apt too.

Let's face it DRM will believe just about anything. He's a laughing stock.

Now i don't know about you but can liars be trusted?

It depends. I assume you vote so you vote liars into parliament every year to represent you. So you must trust liars to some degree.
Salman Rusdie told the truth about islam nearly thirty years ago and the whole Islamic world was in uproar.
They don't like the truth.
And the cowardly lefties give them plenty of support.

I assume you vote so you vote liars into parliament every year to represent you..
It was mentioned yesterday in the debate about the second referendum.
It was said that all general election manifestos have, to some degree, lies, and it is the duty of 'the other side' to expose theses lies.
Ergo, all political manifestos contain lies!

Err.... quoting is selective, that is what its function is all about. There was no sneaky editing, just a clip of his text. I thought the snippet was rather apt too.

Let's face it DRM will believe just about anything. He's a laughing stock.

Exactly "editing" in order to suit your agenda :sneaky::sneaky: :)

As for the other remark . I do not agree :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DRM
Sponsored Links
Back