What an end?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering where he was.
Once you are a leader of one of the most powerfull countries in the world and now this. :eek:
http://www.smh.com.au/world/four-ye...and-without-a-clear-legacy-20100105-lsb7.html

He killed a lot of people tho. The relatives would not be too sad seeing him like this.
The cost to keep him alive is 400,000 dollars, Doctor's have said there is no chance of him ever getting better, his brain is the size of a walnut or summat :confused:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: ....Easy , cover the walls with those grotesque :mad: pottery Arab heads ... Have the radio on constantly tuned to to Bagdad and cover him with pork scratchings :idea:

:LOL: ....Easy , cover the walls with those grotesque :mad: pottery Arab heads ... Have the radio on constantly tuned to to Bagdad and cover him with pork scratchings :idea:

Now, would this be to treat his condition or kill him humanely?

Sponsored Links
No matter what he did in the past, he should be treated with dignity and allowed to die in peace.
If he can't self sustain, then withdrawing whats keeping him alive is the humane thing to do.

Wotan

I think it's a bit tasteless to refer to his former sexual prowess in an otherwise 'sad' report :eek:

I think it's a bit tasteless to refer to his former sexual prowess in an otherwise 'sad' report :eek:
The girth referred to in this report is his waist size :eek: Just to clarify.
He must have liked his food.

Sorry newgas, don't mean to sound rude but I did know that, it was just my, obviously unsuccessful, attempt at a joke

Oh, no, not you again? the fookmeister :LOL: wasssaaap? nuke!! ;)

why are you so intrigued by me, nuke? i'm straight, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

where's the other 2 of your mates? you had the whole forum to yourself today and not one of you said a word after i left. did you miss me? couldn't you find anyone to bait. no-one talking to you? i wonder why.

Oh, no, he thinks he's important now, so sad. for me this is just a pastime, for you it's more serious I gather, what an absolutely sad existence my feind .
can you come out with anything constructive?????

Oh, no, he thinks he's important now, so sad. for me this is just a pastime, for you it's more serious I gather, what an absolutely sad existence my feind .
can you come out with anything constructive?????

yes, but only in response to something intelligent.

Sponsored Links
Back