What are you watching on TV right now?

Aussie open mens final. Rafa is going for it. Just broke Mevdvedevs serve to go 2-1 up in the final set. Come on the old guy!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He's done it!

2 sets down and wins the next 3.

First player to make 21 Grand Slams. Tough luck Djokovic. See what can happen when you abide by the rules. (y) :LOL::LOL:

Dancing on ice. Bez. What a plonker. No clue whatsoever and he's the only one I've ever seen wearing a safety helmet, knee pads and a few other bits. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Binge watching the whole series of Death in Paradise again. Tend to have it on in the background while we are doing something else.
At the moment I am on here posting and my wife is doing cross stitching on her tapestry. Lovely way to just chill out at the end of the weekend.

Yeah, I thought the same. A very amateurish production I thought.
"Can't see properly? I'll turn the light on mate....." :rolleyes:
Did you see the Zenit SLR camera? Where did that come from, they stopped in about '77. Maybe somebody said it was good in explosive atmospheres, but there were standard later/better choices (Oly OM, Nikon FM) and they used a flash on it...

Did you see the Zenit SLR camera? Where did that come from, they stopped in about '77. Maybe somebody said it was good in explosive atmospheres, but there were standard later/better choices (Oly OM, Nikon FM) and they used a flash on it...
What scene was that in, my first SLR was a Zenit, took some good pics, my mate used to call em lumps of Russian tin

What scene was that in, my first SLR was a Zenit, took some good pics, my mate used to call em lumps of Russian tin

In Trigger Point. They were taking pictures of a "bomb factory". About 2/3rds through. They were decent enough cameras. In their day! I had a Quarz 5 ciné windup. I played with stop-motion animations on it :).

My first camera was a Zorki 4k and then a few years later 'upgraded' to a Zenit EM, both took great pics.

In Trigger Point. They were taking pictures of a "bomb factory". About 2/3rds through. They were decent enough cameras. In their day! I had a Quarz 5 ciné windup. I played with stop-motion animations on it :).
Saw the Zenit tonight, whats going on?

Sponsored Links
Back