What are you watching on TV right now?

A black lesbian. Not only that but she worked in a mine in the Appalachian mountains. Wonder how many black lesbian miners there were in Appalachia in reality?
Maybe she was a white lesbian working in a coal mine? :rolleyes:
It's weird the things that some people see in films and they then fantasise about it. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Anyone see "Trigger Point"?
Dodgy plotlines detail as with other Mercurio stuff.
They find a booby trap so the bint decides to turn the light on - yeah right.

Then she cut through bomb wiring, which looked like 1mm T & E to me, with a pair of cheapo electronics type cutters (probably chosen because they were mentioed in the plot and they had bright handles), both strands at once. So if the cable were going to a switch, she'd short the conductors together. Ooops.

Spoler alert if you haven't watched it yet -
.... and good guy bad guy movies - the fine upstanding black guy, gets it.

Anyone see "Trigger Point"?

They find a booby trap so the bint decides to turn the light on - yeah right.

Then she cut through bomb wiring, which looked like 1mm T & E to me, with a pair of cheapo electronics type cutters (probably chosen because they were mentioed in the plot and they had bright handles), both strands at once. So if the cable were going to a switch, she'd short the conductors together. Ooops.
Yeah, I thought the same. A very amateurish production I thought.
"Can't see properly? I'll turn the light on mate....." :rolleyes:

Watching Geordie Hospital on catch up.....local to me and so proud (y)
Whatever these surgeons are paid it ain’t enough.
John :)

Not quite that bad, but there was a recent film on TV, which followed the commando raid on St Nazaire, to destroy the dock installation and lock gates using a ship filled with explosives and a timed trigger. As the time got close to ignition time, they kept cutting the scene to the time clock and wiring. The wiring was post 1960's PVC. Everything else was so right for the 1942 date, it just stuck out like a sore thumb and it would have been so easy for them to correct had someone spotted it before the film was released.

I spot so many similar errors in series and films set in the not too distant past, you would think they could employ someone with some historical technical knowledge to help them get it historically right.

Yeah, I thought the same. A very amateurish production I thought.
"Can't see properly? I'll turn the light on mate....." :rolleyes:
I thought their torches were a bit naff, weedy maglights, no head torches, if I go into a dark area my torch would light up Wembley ( not really but you know what I mean)

I thought their torches were a bit naff, weedy maglights, no head torches, if I go into a dark area my torch would light up Wembley ( not really but you know what I mean)
I thought they'd been to the pound shop. Oh, and the phone jammer that didn't....:rolleyes:

I thought they'd been to the pound shop. Oh, and the phone jammer that didn't....:rolleyes:

I'm wondering if they're going to suggest that the phone was so close that the signal was too strong for the jammer to work.:rolleyes: Some people seem to think they work that way...

And - why did they hold the torches like daggers?!

Watched part one of the Dennis Nilsen doco, one scene really grabbed my attention, in the background there was a Nat West branch open for business, shocking!

Mens singles, Australian open semi final. Rafa is through to the final.

:p To Djokovic :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back