What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
IMG_20220201_214557_HDR.jpg

Sponsored Links
I just use a standard firestick 4K which are currently around £50 on Amazon. I normally buy them on Black Fridays though for around half price. If I was buying one now though I'd go for the 4K+ which has a bit more memory and is only a fiver more. Kodi is free to install. You can install it on just about anything (pc, android etc) but not Apple products. Once installed you then install add-ons to kodi which give you your programmes. They are free and there's loads of them. There are plenty of feeds for tv shows and movies although you get better quality, unbuffered viewing up to 4K if you subscribe to a premium provider. I use real-debrid and that cost me around £14 every 6 months. Another thing worth considering is a vpn as many live sports feeds may need you to 'appear' to be in another country, usually the USA. I use Nord VPN and if you buy through a cashback site, can cost you as little as £30 for two years. Sounds complicated but it really isn't.

House of Gucci - IMO a very poor script & full of wooden acting. Missus enjoyed it but I rate it very low.

Nightmare Alley - Best film in a long while, thoroughly watchable & enjoyable.

Das Boot - for what must be the fourth time. I don't normally rewatch what I have seen before, but it's so realistic, so authentic, so atmospheric. It was on one of the lesser channels last night, ending near midnight..

Sponsored Links
Back