What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
BD18EAF2-F72A-4DBC-8CDC-29CF0B30D2FA.jpeg

I LOVE ELF!!

TV so shït tonight (Christmas eve) I've gone to bed.

Why would anyone spend Christmas in Albert Square. ....

Sponsored Links
Just watched Rick Stein eating andouillette. Reminded me of when I tried some on one of our European motorcycling trips. Absolutely 'orrible. And the smell! Lesson learned - never order from a picture menu! This is it. :confused:

Just watched Arsenal........ never mind...
Australia married at 1st sight..... Dont knock till you’ve tried it...
(The program, not marriage)

Marcella coming up, not 100% taken but will persist, quite enjoying The Bay, must be the local content

Just watched Rick Stein eating andouillette. Reminded me of when I tried some on one of our European motorcycling trips. Absolutely 'orrible. And the smell! Lesson learned - never order from a picture menu! This is it. :confused:

Sounds disgusting! Whatever possessed you to even try it? :sick::sick::sick:

Just tried watching Mallorca Files on BBC iPlayer. Thats an hour of our lives we won't get back. Absolute garbage.

There is one scene where a criminal, on the run in Spain, is turning grass on all his mates who robbed millions back in Britain. He gets shot dead by a Spanish copper but it turns out it was a fake killing, (bent copper, blank bullets, blood bag, false medical team etc), so he turns up in a later scene. In this scene he is with the 2 detectives who discovered he is still alive and the bent Spanish cop turns up. He shoots this guy and then gets into a tussle with the male detective who falls over the edge of the cliff but manages to hang on. In the meantime the woman detective has picked up the gun which he dropped and points it at him. Then her partner cries for help so she puts the gun on the ground to help him and the fugitive runs off. Ridiculous!
In reality when she put the gun down he would have shoved her over the cliff as well killing both of them and the Spanish copper! They were the only ones who knew he was still alive so he would have then be totally free.
It's seems to be a very poor attempt at recreating Death in Paradise but set in Spain.

Sponsored Links
Back