What are you watching on TV right now?

The Night Agent on Netflix

If you like things like the Bourne Identity, Homeland, 24, you'll like this.

Sponsored Links
Joshua / Franklin. Joshua won on points but not impressively so. Fury would knock seven colours out of him if they ever met.

Randall and Hopkirk(Deceased), first shown 1969. As bad as I remember it.

Geezer's got a bunch of tenners - big brown things.

Australian F1. Red flag restart on lap 56 of 58 and it was carnage - red flagged again! The Alpines took each other out too. Might be another restart- they are looking at the rules!

Sponsored Links
Australian F1. Red flag restart on lap 56 of 58 and it was carnage - red flagged again! The Alpines took each other out too. Might be another restart- they are looking at the rules!
I was up just after 5am to watch what for me was a car crash.

Joshua / Franklin. Joshua won on points but not impressively so. Fury would knock seven colours out of him if they ever met.

AJ has £150 million in the bank, vs still has his health.
He might as well give it up, because he looks nothing like a boxer of any worth nowadays, imho.

The VM advert with the Highland Cow on a motorbike. Makes me laugh like a drain when it changes gear.

Another I like that I saw tonight is the Freeview Play advert.

"Should I fetch the biscuits?"

"Very well. And Colin...? The good biscuits!"

The VM advert with the Highland Cow on a motorbike. Makes me laugh like a drain when it changes gear.

Another I like that I saw tonight is the Freeview Play advert.

"Should I fetch the biscuits?"

"Very well. And Colin...? The good biscuits!"
Factoid; See that long hair that hangs down the front of the coo's face, that's called it's dossan :giggle:

Finally beat various attempts by technology to foil my efforts to watch a film on Amazon Prime. I used an old PC that the middle lad (IT guy) brought home. It only had a VGA output, so I checked out my options to connect it to the TV's HDMI socket. Discovered that later versions of VGA are 1080 (good) and that VGA does not carry audio as standard (bad). Further badness was to be had when discovering that leads were directional.
A lead designed to connect a VGA output to an HDMI input won't connect an HDMI output to a VGA input.

The VGA end of the lead also needed a 3.5 input connected to the PC's soundcard and a power input via USB.

That done, we finally had lift-off!

IMG_20230404_211254_HDR.jpg

I'm not impressed with the shoddy production values for that movie - subtitles and you can see the cameraman in-shot.

AJ has £150 million in the bank, vs still has his health.
He might as well give it up, because he looks nothing like a boxer of any worth nowadays, imho.
Boxing is just one big TikTok - the fights are overhyped just like the boxers who spend more time running their mouths than actually running.

Boxing is just one big TikTok - the fights are overhyped just like the boxers who spend more time running their mouths than actually running.
They spend more time talking than fighting.
When was the last time Fury fought.

Sponsored Links
Back