What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Yeah. It was a 21 plate orange limited edition.

I read about it in the paper, but never saw the footage.

Sponsored Links
I’m watching that **** khan on the telly slagging off the met police while at the same time saying it’s nothing to do with him.

I’m watching that **** khan on the telly slagging off the met police while at the same time saying it’s nothing to do with him.
Rish! says it's now't to do with him, either...

In the wake of the publication of the Casey report, Sunak was asked on BBC Breakfast on Tuesday if his daughters could trust the Met and failed to back the force.
“Of course we need the answer to that question to be yes,” he said. “Clearly at the moment trust in the police has been hugely damaged by the things that we’ve discovered over the past year.”
“There needs to be a change in culture and leadership,” he went on. “And I know that the new Metropolitan commissioner will no doubt reflect on the findings of Louise’s report, but is already making changes and that’s right, because what was happening before is simply shocking and unacceptable.”

Rish! says it's now't to do with him, either...

In the wake of the publication of the Casey report, Sunak was asked on BBC Breakfast on Tuesday if his daughters could trust the Met and failed to back the force.
“Of course we need the answer to that question to be yes,” he said. “Clearly at the moment trust in the police has been hugely damaged by the things that we’ve discovered over the past year.”
“There needs to be a change in culture and leadership,” he went on. “And I know that the new Metropolitan commissioner will no doubt reflect on the findings of Louise’s report, but is already making changes and that’s right, because what was happening before is simply shocking and unacceptable.”
Blah blah blah. I'm maybe missing something but to me it ain't rocket science. If you're the boss, hold a meeting with all your seconds in command. Tell them if they don't get a firm, and quick, grip on any racism goings on within their respective areas/depts that you'll come down on them like the proverbial ton of bricks. Further advise you'll be holding regular monthly meetings with them to monitor progress. Advise the rank and file if they're experiencing racism they can contact your office direct and they'll (genuinely) be fully supported during any subsequent investigation.

It's like listening to politicians. Serious face, faux serious facial expression, faux sincere words usually with the phrase 'there'll be an independent review' thrown in for good measure ... meanwhile things don't change, or if they do, certainly not quickly enough.

Blah blah blah, waffle waffle waffle.

Boris? But I thought Khan was going to sort it out?
He wouldn't be the first person to come along after Boris to clear up the mess but these problems at the Met have been going far longer than either were in office.

Sponsored Links
Back