What are you watching on TV right now?

Peppa Pig. Our Grandson is staying over tonight. I think he's the reincarnation of the Duracell bunny - he just goes on and on and on! Mrs Mottie is upstairs trying to get him to sleep right now.

E3AA2830-759E-480B-B6A4-2DCC0039B542.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Skyline webcams. It’s an addon on kodi and you can view hundreds of live webcams from around the world. It's just like being there……

1F78F7E9-E1BC-45AD-BE97-1A91BE2F92AE.jpeg

AF32DB18-5FD3-4619-9502-7A15D6ECAADA.jpeg

D0164B1A-3251-4FF8-87F4-8303E436792A.jpeg

Just finished the first new episode of the new series of "Unforgotten".

Anybody else watch it?

We watched all of the previous episodes and loved it.

Found this episode disappointing.

Sponsored Links
Paul Burrell spilling the beans to a Spanish journalist on his time in the royal family.
It’s on Cuatro on Spanish telly.

Paul Burrell spilling the beans to a Spanish journalist on his time in the royal family.
It’s on Cuatro on Spanish telly.
You sure he wasn't spilling balls?
His tucker trial on 'I'm a Celebrity...' is, without any competition, the most disgusting thing i ever saw on tv.
:sick:

Been watching the Bahrain F1 qualifying. Good to have F1 back on the box again. I can’t stand that Theodore Joseph Nathaniel Slotover AKA Ted Kravitz - he's right up his own arse! I mean, a sports presenter with a stage name - who does he think he is?

Just finished watching series 2 of Clarksons farm. Quite funny. Even Mrs Mottie who can’t stand him laughed her head off in places. His crisp making particularly made her laugh. ;) :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back