What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Canal boat diaries on the iPlayer. I love it but I must get washed and dressed otherwise I’ll be watching it all day.

Canal boat diaries on the iPlayer. I love it but I must get washed and dressed otherwise I’ll be watching it all day.

Me too, but I did wonder how he managed to fund his modern 'hippie on a boat' lifestyle. Having a boat, on the canal seemed to be quite expensive, in itself.

Sponsored Links
I watch that Stacey Solomon thing.

I look at the piles of crap on the show and it makes me feel so much better because our house is relatively shoite-free.

Apart from the garage which I'm working on now.

Me too, but I did wonder how he managed to fund his modern 'hippie on a boat' lifestyle. Having a boat, on the canal seemed to be quite expensive, in itself.
Robbie is a world renowned narrowboater, presenter, iPhone filmmaker and guitarist. With three self shot BBC Four television series under his belt and two self produced albums, Robbie has made a name for himself as a natural presenter who’s extra capabilities can add value to any production. To date Robbie has filmed and edited over 120 YouTube vlogs, composed two albums of instrumentals, and starred in three series of BBC Four’s Canal Boat Diaries.

An item on the news about some debt worker who goes around helping people in debt. Fair enough, but I think she could have chosen perhaps a non-designer coat when visiting people in debt. Talk about rub it in!

I got contacted by the makers of one of those how dirty is your house programmes they aked me if i could recommend some houses i had worked in and they would give them a deep clean on the programme .
I thought yeah i will just contact someone and say seeing as your house is a shytehole how do you fancy getting it cleaned on TV for nothing .Ignored the contact.

I've just begun to watch season two of 'Fauda': the first season was tense, dangerous and damned good action, not a spare moment wasted. It's shaping up to become one of those dramas to go on The List of all-time greats. If you can access Netflix i highly recommend it.

An item on the news about some debt worker who goes around helping people in debt. Fair enough, but I think she could have chosen perhaps a non-designer coat when visiting people in debt. Talk about rub it in!
Not sure I would know a designer coat if it fell in my lap

Not sure I would know a designer coat if it fell in my lap
I think you'd get an idea when you saw her one….

B366FEC5-5DB5-4ECC-8ED1-FF3BA99CBFD2.jpeg

Horses for courses but, imho, that "look" is not good at all. Apart from the coat itself looking like a bin bag, the logo (which looks more like a bag or belt strap than part of the coat to me) being that obvious just looks so chavvy and needy.

"Less is more" is my preference, in matters sartorial (y)

Horses for courses but, imho, that "look" is not good at all. Apart from the coat itself looking like a bin bag, the logo (which looks more like a bag or belt strap than part of the coat to me) being that obvious just looks so chavvy and needy.

"Less is more" is my preference, in matters sartorial (y)
Yes. I don’t buy clothes that often but I do tend to buy clothes that some could class as 'designer' or more correctly, named brands, but I would never buy something with a large designer name in it. Definitely gives out the chav look and more often than not, is a snide.

Sponsored Links
Back