What are you watching on TV right now?

There's always a way to catch up on Iplayer; it's hardly new. Hard to believe that programme's over 20 years ago. What else was on last night at 9pm?
I've just remembered how I missed it. It was on BBC4 and I'm using a Firestick to watch TV. For some reason it wouldn't catch on to BBC4 last night, so I was reduced to watching the story about the female who gets sent lots of pictures of wedding tackle every day.

Sponsored Links
I've just remembered how I missed it. It was on BBC4 and I'm using a Firestick to watch TV. For some reason it wouldn't catch on to BBC4 last night, so I was reduced to watching the story about the female who gets sent lots of pictures of wedding tackle every day.
I don't get it: how can you be 'reduced' to watching a channel when so much choice is available. Is reception an issue at yours?

I don't get it: how can you be 'reduced' to watching a channel when so much choice is available. Is reception an issue at yours?
I know that there are hundreds, even thousands of channels but, I only watch BBC1,2,4. ITV, Channel 4 and 5.
And, whatever channel the F1 GP is on. I don't even bother to look to see what is on the other channels.

Sponsored Links
Last night I watched the film Denial, about David Irving. It was a recording, but it’s also on iPlayer. I thought it was very done very well and very sensitively. I thought Rachel Weisz was brilliant, as were Timothy Spall and Tom Wilkinson.

Just watched Big with Tom Hanks. Not seen it for probably 25 years but still amazing.

I watched the second installment of Putin and the West last night.
It was interesting how both sides were represented during the Libyan and Syrian crises, but omitted the role of Turkey and the way he manipulated a way between NATO and Russia with slippery skill. Europe and America prefers to look the other way when he orchestrated a coup in order to become President for life and even now the smarmy sod is finagling over Swedens accession to NATO because of Kurdish demonstrations against his rule in the country.
You can see why Russia maintains its stance today over the way America, France and Britain found a way to attack Russian allies in the region and forment the 'Arab Spring', informing Russian intelligence how they were operating inside Ukraine to destabilise the country.
Obama called Camron a lightweight and Rachel Johnson pictured him as 'an egg faced ****'; and i don't think Putin rated him either.

I assume part three will encompass the Crimean takeover and, one day, we can look forward to an extended version to enlighten us about ongoing events in Ukraine.

Stacey Solomon. Tidying up some messy bastards house clutter. Riveting.

2B655919-A899-4BE3-B093-D13BB8D57F6A.gif

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back