What are you watching on TV right now?

Horses for courses but, imho, that "look" is not good at all. Apart from the coat itself looking like a bin bag, the logo (which looks more like a bag or belt strap than part of the coat to me) being that obvious just looks so chavvy and needy.

"Less is more" is my preference, in matters sartorial (y)

I try to carefully avoid anything, with an obvious name on it, as a matter of principle - they used to pay people to walk around carrying advertising. I spotted a woman yesterday, wearing a similar coat to the above, the entire rear of which was covered with a massive ad for some company, name, address, phone number and email. It was the third time I had spotted her and her coat recently.

Sponsored Links
I try to carefully avoid anything, with an obvious name on it, as a matter of principle - they used to pay people to walk around carrying advertising. I spotted a woman yesterday, wearing a similar coat to the above, the entire rear of which was covered with a massive ad for some company, name, address, phone number and email. It was the third time I had spotted her and her coat recently.
You never wore low-slung jeans off the hip to show off your designer boxers then, harry?

Sponsored Links
Are you kidding?
No. Seriously. Looks good so far although it’s hard to take Ross from Friends seriously as a right bastard. Loads of big names in it too. Dunno how I missed this first time round. Wait a minute, I do. I think I had a bit of a life back in 2001 and wasn't really into sitting on me arse watching TV. :ROFLMAO:

No. Seriously. Looks good so far although it’s hard to take Ross from Friends seriously as a right bastard. Loads of big names in it too. Dunno how I missed this first time round. Wait a minute, I do. I think I had a bit of a life back in 2001 and wasn't really into sitting on me arse watching TV. :ROFLMAO:
Not so much a b'stard; more of an incompetent twunt. He turns up a couple of times throughout the series.
Spoiler alert: the Yanks win.

Don’t they always! ;)

No.

large_mzCTGi8s72xjLT40y7H8IyjOV3v.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back