What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Just finished watching series 2 of Clarksons farm. Quite funny. Even Mrs Mottie who can’t stand him laughed her head off in places. His crisp making particularly made her laugh. ;) :oops:

I haven't seen this yet but I loved the first series. I couldn't stand Clarkson when he first came out all those years ago but the has grown on me enormously, now I think he's a great British comic talent.

Sponsored Links
England-France...although i switched off in disgust at half-time.

By the whiskers of Satan's weasel; what the f. was that?!

I haven't seen a team so thoroughly radished since...er...last weekend, at Anfield.

Luther on Netflix, in Spanish with Spanish subtitles.
Don’t bother watching it, it a lot of Barry White.
Her sister (the one that never stops talking) was here and doesn’t speak English, thats why she put it in Spanish.

Just been watching Sky news and the papers.

non stop Gary Lineker, that’s literally all they banged on about for an hour.

Just been watching Sky news and the papers.

non stop Gary Lineker, that’s literally all they banged on about for an hour.
So you carried on watching it? Who's the fool? At least you stopped just long enough to mention it on here. :ROFLMAO:

Just seen "The Piano" on All4 catchup. I can only get Ep3, Glasgow.

There's one Sean Logan: Never heard anything like it. Worth a watch.

A report:
"I could have a go at conveying what happened next, but I would strongly recommend a catch-up on All 4 if you did not see it last night. Fireworks was only the half of it. Mika’s description of the performance as “brilliant anarchy” is probably as close as words get.

It is easy to be cynical about television’s love of a good “backstory”, as if a person’s talent was not enough on its own. But the information in Sean’s case was relevant, if not essential, in understanding his achievement."

He is already known, apparently there's a film about him. He's Auty.

Cop thing on channel 5.

Guy let a lady that had a slight bump in her car sit in his while she waited for the emergency services.

Then the fire service hacked the roof off his car to get her out.

3 months old/ 2000 miles.

Ouch.

He laughed about it and said it was more important that she was OK.

Cop thing on channel 5.

Guy let a lady that had a slight bump in her car sit in his while she waited for the emergency services.

Then the fire service hacked the roof off his car to get her out.

3 months old/ 2000 miles.

Ouch.

He laughed about it and said it was more important that she was OK.
That was on years ago, iirc. Was it something it quite rare, like yellow or orange?

Sponsored Links
Back