What are you watching on TV right now?

Happy Valley - as usual it has been excellent, pity this is the last series.

Sponsored Links
Watched Traitors, to see how the psyches interacted.
It starts with 20 people and about 2 go each episode. Episodes 3 to 7 are boring - skip them.

If they rerun it it'll be like Big Brother - it's only in the first one that behaviour is surprising. If the participants have seen a previous run, they'd know what to do.
Can't recommend it.

Putin Vs the West. They should have clamped down on him the first time round but certain EU countries were too used to all that cheap gas and oil.

Sponsored Links
Putin Vs the West. They should have clamped down on him the first time round but certain EU countries were too used to all that cheap gas and oil.
I watched that to, I think there is more episodes to come.

It's a pity somebody didn't put a lead pill in his ear a long time ago.

I was listening to an interview with John Sweeney the other day.

Might be stating the bleedin' obvious, but JS reckons VP is fubarred.

Daren't use a helicopter, nor take medicine, and definitely not go under general anaesthetic......

Watched Hunger games today with my daughter. Great set of fils. Going to watch 2 tonight

Watched Pointless earlier.

Must be a rude edition.

P Rick

FO

Ass

IMG_20230131_174957_HDR.jpg

I began watching 'A History of Britain' again a couple of weeks ago and last night reached the episode telling of Edward the First, who must've been an avid diy'er - hammering Scots and screwing the Welsh, building all those castles and extending the English empire all the way across France.
The way Simon Scharma weaves a narrative out of events is still unmatched: how the Provisions of Oxford came close to making England a republic 400 years before Cromwell's Commonwealth to the Declaration of Arbroath and the stirring proclamation of Scottish Independence which resonates to this day - you'll hear echoes of those eras this weekend when the Welsh sing Land of Our Fathers before the game against the Irish, and still the Scots give all they can to defeat 'the auld enemy'.
So long as we beat the Scots; the French; the Welsh and the Irish - in that order - God is in his heaven and all is well with the world. (Italy? don't be daft.)

I wanted to watch that, how did I miss it, I was on the sofa all night? :confused:
There's always a way to catch up on Iplayer; it's hardly new. Hard to believe that programme's over 20 years ago. What else was on last night at 9pm?

Sponsored Links
Back