What are you watching on TV right now?

Yes, what else would you expect? The buried bodies under the lava, were burned to dust, just leaving a void in the set lava. Clearing the lava, the came across the voids, and filled them with plaster, which formed the shape of the original body.
You asked in what way 'fake'. In that way!

Sponsored Links
Reached the end of Season four of 'Fauda', last night and hope Netflix can stump up some cash for a fifth.
The special service unit started in the West Bank for the first two, then had a mission in Gaza before going to Brussels, Lebanon and into the camp in Jenin where all hell broke loose leaving them...well, no spoilers, but i really do recommend you give it a go.
It gives a glimpse into the world of Shin Bet and the overwhelming technical superiority they have over the Palestinian Authority, watching every move and managing to stay two steps ahead. Definitely one to go into my top 10 without hesitation.

Sponsored Links
no spoilers, but i really do recommend you give it a go.

I’m just up to episode 3 of season 4.

If you like that, you'd also like 'Tehran' or 'The spy' with Sacha Baron Cohen playing a serious role for once.

Last edited:
Went off him big time when he made a really shtty "joke" about Ken Bigley.

Watching Carole King and her songs on the BBC. You don’t realise the number of well known songs she sang and also wrote for others. I've been to see the musical, Beautiful. Go and see it if you get the chance.

Last edited:
Watching Carole King and her songs on the BBC. You don’t realise the number of well known songs she sang and also wrote for others. I've been to see the musical, Beautiful. Go and see it if you get the chance.

It's too late for me.

Did you know that the 'bodies' in Pompeii are fake? Herculaneum is better. (y)
Herculaneum was empty of people 'sall, when the ash came. Not much of it dug up even now. I remember some stuff's better preserved though. Seen a few other of those ruin places, under duress, they sort of merge in the mind.

Sponsored Links
Back