what could we tax next

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
with hamfist Gordon and his Darling mate not allowing the 2p fuel duty rise, and the country up to its ar## in debt, what should we suggest to tax ,so the country could be saved from further debt burdens ,and make us all feel good about taxes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why not have a congestion tax within shopping centres.
Think of the revenue that will be generated during Xmas period.

Cant see it being to much of a problem to introduce, this corrupt government has virtualy taxed everything else

Sponsored Links
Where's the proof that this government is corrupt? if it was so they would have been forced to resign or is that just your opinion?.

I seen they are proposing to add £1.10 to the duty on a packet of cigarettes.

They seem to have a habit of taxing things that people depend on. Another easy target perhaps?

I'd like to see a tax introduced on mobile phone usage, I reckon a fortune could be generated there.

ok then not an opinion so what proof?

You must be leading a sheltered life.

You need to pay more attention to why this country's so f**kd up , try listening to the radio, buy a few newspapers or watch the telly and you will see how corrupt the government is.

Start talking with real people face to face and not via computer screen.

ok then not an opinion so what proof?

You must be leading a sheltered life.

You need to pay more attention to why this country's so f**kd up , try listening to the radio, buy a few newspapers or watch the telly and you will see how corrupt the government is.

Start talking with real people face to face and not via computer screen.
Not sheltered by a long chalk I just dont believe all i read like you seem to do, as i asked before where's your proof? if it was so then we would have heard of government officials resigning instead of the rumour mongering and heresay to which you seem to subscribe to.

how about taxing bullshit, you lot would play more then i do on my diesel

Sponsored Links
Back