What do the experts think of Mike Holmes .....

Sponsored Links
Try a search here, it has been discussed before I think.

Mike certainly thinks he's always right. :D :D

What channels he on nowadays? It used to be Disc real time, but they moved and changed names etc (what was wrong with home and leisure??? Bring back that Irish man with the big nose, he knew his stuff (but was boring as hell lol). Willy Crash or something. And the house that John rebuilt, and his garage / workshop. Classic times.)

Sponsored Links
He just loves to 'Make it Right' .

Still on Discovery Real Time. Just not as often.

on every afternoon at 4 and one night a week at 10 i think. I like what he does and his attitude but can be a little ott sometimes to say the least!

Can you imgaine if you wanted a kitchen cupboard put up and he turned up to quote..............oh no hes going to rip the house down!!!!!!

lol :LOL: :LOL:

I like the guy, and his attitude is spot on. He's been working alongside the Canadian Government to get rid of the Rogues. :evil:

If one man can do all that in a country the size of Canada, wheres our equivalent of Mike Holmes??? We'd only need a quarter of a Mike. :LOL:

We've god Nick Knowles on DIYsos (and the worst electrician in the country too)

I have often said to the wife that I'd like him to come & do something in myhouse.

I'm sure as well as sorting out my cellar 'd get a new lounge floor (removing the stone slabs) rewired & a big flat screen TV toboot :D

Sponsored Links
Back