What do you collect?

Sponsored Links
I collect a list of all the times Mrs Nope has been wrong. It’s a weird thing to collect but it happens so rarely that each one is precious.
You've reminded me - rather mean spiritedly, I used to collect sayings and mispronunciations that my old boss used to make.
Sadly, I suspect he was an undiagnosed dyslexic; but what he came up with at times was hilarious.
He would often say "Vicky Verza", as if she were a person, instead of "vice versa" and such like.
But what really cracked me up was when he was trying to say "wishy-washy" and instead blurted out "willy washy". Having to keep a straight face was difficult at times.

You've reminded me - rather mean spiritedly, I used to collect sayings and mispronunciations that my old boss used to make.
Sadly, I suspect he was an undiagnosed dyslexic; but what he came up with at times was hilarious.
He would often say "Vicky Verza", as if she were a person, instead of "vice versa" and such like.
But what really cracked me up was when he was trying to say "wishy-washy" and instead blurted out "willy washy". Having to keep a straight face was difficult at times.
Similar to a inlaw who asked for Stiffy Cocky pudding in a Wetherspoons !!

I do that, but deliberately. Whilst Avril was out doing some supermarket shopping, I texted her a reminder to get some 'merry rangoos'.

GS, when around 10, told someone who'd had a good night, the night before, that they needed 'lick of the dog'.

Sponsored Links
Seems I collect everything and anything that my daughter no longer wants, she boots it out of her attic room into mine and I have to find a new home for it. :)

I collect old broken tools, tools I have purchased over my years that have ceased to work. This stems from when I was employed, my then boss wouldn't try to fathom what was wrong with his tools they would end up in the skip.

I would retrieve them, fix and sell them and keep shtum about it.

We live in a throwaway society, my garage is a junk yard.

Back