What Do You Want For Christmas........

A Gretsch guitar, not sure which one, but out of the op's suggested price range anyway.

Maybe a 57 WP... or ask Setzer to sell you one! You'd be into 6 digits for one of his. King Rock r Rolla.
I'd be quite happy if I could play like Setzer. Sure he must have been born with a guitar in his hands...

IMO, which don't count for much, he is the greatest Rock n Roll performer ever, by a million miles. Playing a Gretsch at that level is like winning Moto GP on a Panhead Harley.

Sponsored Links
A Gretsch guitar, not sure which one, but out of the op's suggested price range anyway.

Maybe a 57 WP... or ask Setzer to sell you one! You'd be into 6 digits for one of his. King Rock r Rolla.
I'd be quite happy if I could play like Setzer. Sure he must have been born with a guitar in his hands...

IMO, which don't count for much, he is the greatest Rock n Roll performer ever, by a million miles. Playing a Gretsch at that level is like winning Moto GP on a Panhead Harley.
With which I agree 110%

With which I agree 110%
Amen brother.

Sponsored Links
Elvis just rolled over in his box and started crying with "Jel"

Back