what end would you have the cut tile?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after measuring my tiles out along the work top i am left with half a tile (mosiac)now would i start at the end of the worktop and have the cut tile against the splash back or should i start at the splash back and have the cut tile at the end of the work top? the end of the work top is not a corner it is next to where the fridge is, but i also have the otherside of the splashback to do which would then lead into a corner so bottom line is 2 cut tiles againste the splashback or at each end of the wortops with one leading into a corner? cheers for any replys

Sponsored Links
after measuring my tiles out along the work top i am left with half a tile (mosiac)now would i start at the end of the worktop and have the cut tile against the splash back or should i start at the splash back and have the cut tile at the end of the work top? the end of the work top is not a corner it is next to where the fridge is, but i also have the otherside of the splashback to do which would then lead into a corner so bottom line is 2 cut tiles againste the splashback or at each end of the wortops with one leading into a corner? cheers for any replys
is there not a tiler on here that knows where the half cut should be placed? next to the splashback or end of the work top?
"EDIT" thanks

Do you demand free advice from your solicitor? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Does he demand free advice at his solicitor?

Away from you..
After a while you get to know Joe... :rolleyes:

---spelling mistake---

Away from you..
After a while you get to knoe Joe... :rolleyes:
i see what you mean but neither is really away from me both options would be on view its right in the middle of the kitchen so i have to decide which is best the work surface is only short a couple of feet long so i was just wondering what is the right option thankyou for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back