What good deed have you done today?

I purchased some small bottles of water at the BP on the North Circular so that I can give out to those asking for help at the traffic lights.
I know exactly where you mean, I knew someone who had a Police siren on their vehicle and would sound it when they were at those lights and all the beggars would run off.

Andy

Sponsored Links
I know exactly where you mean, I knew someone who had a Police siren on their vehicle and would sound it when they were at those lights and all the beggars would run off.

Andy
:eek: and get run over

No, there's no "good" in the world. Everything we do is selfishly motivated.
I bought something yesterday for someone else, just because I think they'll like it and it will give me a little kick to give it to them.
It's an antique brass magnetic clinometer.

You you you... its all about you

Sorry but this will never be the case. Yeah yeah, there are good people in the world, lots of good things happening etc. There is also a LOT of greed, corruption, desire for power. This won't change, no matter how nicey nicey we are with each other.

Nothing will ever stop a cruel world but if you let someone out of a junction with a smile in the morning it may have a domino effect. Maybe ....... or maybe not.

Sponsored Links
I put a baby bird back in its nest after it had fallen out.

Baby Bird: "I spent all day yesterday trying to climb out of my nest, I just got down to the ground and blow me some bugger picked me up and put me back up in the nest"

Bodd has most generously agreed to fit a new boiler for me at mates rates

what a top guy (y) :)

If you lived north you may of had a chance. I'm not going south anymore

south of Leeds?

or south of Perth?

I've gone to Leeds and a bit past. Suffolk earlier this year.... I just hate London or anything attached south off. I'd consider most places if asked... I like an adventure.

What good deed have you done today?​

I helped with the washing up and patted a stray dog. (for the 65+ amoungst us)

Sponsored Links
Back