What happens to flux in cold water pipes?

Really ? and as a side note the republic of Ireland is not part of great Britain so why would British standards apply to you ? and British standards dont apply here either when installing and purchasing boilers

British standards and regulations don't apply to British boiler installations?

Ya, ok.

Sponsored Links
How am I being pedantic, as professionals we have to study and qualify to the regulations in force, british boiler regulations went out when the Ark was launched

Sponsored Links
How am I being pedantic, as professionals we have to study and qualify to the regulations in force, british boiler regulations went out when the Ark was launched

You should know what CE actually is for a start....

yes I have google too, but here is a massive shock for you, not everything on the internet is true :oops:

yes I have google too, but here is a massive shock for you, not everything on the internet is true :oops:

Mate,

You haven't a clue what you are saying wrt CE/Standards/ Regulations lol.

I'll not bother arguing over it because unlike me, i doubt you'll admit you could be wrong.

Enjoy you CE thingy lol.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back