What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
AFAIK, root canals only last upto ten years anyway.
If it were me, I'd just have had it pulled out, and avoid the faffing.
I’ll discuss that with him when I have my follow up appointment. I had root canal work on another tooth 9 years ago and that’s still going fine. He did give me the option of extraction, root canal and filling, crown or implant. He advised against the implant as that was going into the realms of surgery (my wife’s mate has had an implant, still giving her trouble with infections etc and she’s spent over £12k so far on one tooth). He said a crown means taking part of the healthy teeth either side of it. He also said if it was removed I’d need a plate with one tooth on and he said I wouldn’t like that. Apart from one tooth I had removed a few years ago, I still have all my own teeth and as my dentist reminds me, he's twenty years younger than me and I have more teeth than him!

Whatever turns you on Mottie.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy
When I laid back in that chair and he got that gag out, I was thinking of you...

EA8FEAAE-8708-4B53-AC51-8F3CF55014AF.gif

Sponsored Links
Mrs Mottie is babysitting and won’t be home till after 8.00 so I’ve been making myself busy changing a couple of our CCTV cameras for 1080p ones. I've only had them a couple of years. :rolleyes: Much better picture of the goings on in our street now. :sneaky: Oh, and I’ve just made a Quiche for me tea - it’s in the oven as I type. :mrgreen:

AFAIK, root canals only last upto ten years anyway.
If it were me, I'd just have had it pulled out, and avoid the faffing.

Had root canal on molar second from rear. Came on at night and was worst pain I ever experienced. This was about 15 or 20 years ago. At the time they recommended it was crowned because filing out the tooth for rc weakens it a lot. Though was possible to fit the crown without doing anything to teeth either side. Would definitely recommend crown for long term fix.

Mrs Mottie is babysitting and won’t be home till after 8.00 so I’ve been making myself busy changing a couple of our CCTV cameras for 1080p ones. I've only had them a couple of years. :rolleyes: Much better picture of the goings on in our street now. :sneaky: Oh, and I’ve just made a Quiche for me tea - it’s in the oven as I type. :mrgreen:
I bet you'll be glad when you can go back to work and have a rest.

Sponsored Links
Back