What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
When being faced with these type of jobs did you manage to build up some type of resistance so that you eventually became immune and became able to tolerate the more smelly jobs?

Same question to crystal ball
Nose blindness after few mins helps...I thing I really really struggle to do without retching is picking up dogmuck.Give me blocked drains and waste disposal pipes any day.

One of the few tools I've never used, and suspect I never will. Be careful.
Have used them, but am very wary of them.

I'd like a Sawzall to chop up bits of tree for burning, but don't want to spend a huge amount.

Are there any cheap ones that are half-decent?

I thing I really really struggle to do without retching is picking up dogmuck.
Being a dog owner, I’m fairly immune to it but if I leave it a few days before doing a bit of poo-picking in my garden, my limit before retching is around half a kilo or about 6 large turds. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Nose blindness after few mins helps...I thing I really really struggle to do without retching is picking up dogmuck.Give me blocked drains and waste disposal pipes any day.
Your not wrong dp, I don't think anybody could get accustomed to that :LOL::D

Another day, another worn out brake..
20210302_113726.jpg

It's one thing no giving a damn about other people, but these riders obviously don't give a stuff about their own safety either.

Filed my last VAT return (well accountants did) proceed to deregister my company for VAT and move it to a dormant state. #boo.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Pulling my hair out trying to set up the 'MMI' in our Audi. No problems with getting the phone to work and play music etc but there are supposed to be three ways to get the MMI to work which gives live traffic updates, parking etc. 1. Pay @£120 a year for Audi to activate the embedded e-sim. Sod off! 2. Slip a sim into the MMI unit. Tried that, didn’t work or 3. (My preferred method) Somehow connect via a wifi hotspot on your mobile to get it to work. Tried that, couldn’t sort it, got a headache, gave up. I’m not clever enough for this car. :confused:

It sounds really complicated - What can and does the actual system do? Does it let you "speak" to the phone and send emails and texts to someone.
Someone sent me a message the other day which was perfect and they'd "voice transcriped" it from his Iphone I presume when he was driving - I thought that was quite good and quite handy especially if you can check email/texts and reply just with your voice only!
Scrub that, it’s not the MMI, I meant the 'Audi connect'. 'Audi connect' links the MMI to the internet.

"Then there’s Audi Connect, which links MMI to the internet. Every Audi model gets the Safety & Service package, which offers assistance for accidents and breakdowns and can be used to book a service. It works in conjunction with the myAudi app on your phone, so you can remotely lock and unlock the car, see vehicle status reports, track its location and get theft alarm notifications.

The Navigation and Infotainment Services system can show Google Earth images, information on flight times, fuel prices and parking charges. It also allows access to certain online audio streaming services and you can dictate messages through it. Various third-party apps for useful services are available as well. Essentially, it’s Audi’s home-brew version of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay".

Sponsored Links
Back