What have you been doing today?

I dread the day I finally will have to buy a new car. The last hire car I had was like operating a spaceship compared to my old dinosaur, took me ages to work out how to stop the engine :LOL:
The days of double de clutch are long gone

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I had the Astra Zenica one, (Oxford), Thursday morning. Felt good all day then when I sat down in the evening started getting a bit of a headache, (never get headaches), and started feeling a bit chilly. An hour later I was sweating but felt absolutely freezing and my head felt like it was trapped in a vice. Into a very hot shower for half an hour, 2 paracetemols and an Ibuprofen and into bed. Slept like a log for 11 hours, normally get by on about 5 or 6), and woke up feeling back to normal.
Been told when you get the second one it doesn't affect you as much, if at all.

I had the Astra Zenica one, (Oxford), Thursday morning. Felt good all day then when I sat down in the evening started getting a bit of a headache, (never get headaches), and started feeling a bit chilly. An hour later I was sweating but felt absolutely freezing and my head felt like it was trapped in a vice. Into a very hot shower for half an hour, 2 paracetemols and an Ibuprofen and into bed. Slept like a log for 11 hours, normally get by on about 5 or 6), and woke up feeling back to normal.
Been told when you get the second one it doesn't affect you as much, if at all.

Everyone is different, had mine 3 days ago, don't even know I have had one...............(y)

My wife has 'pimped' her car with Harry Potter Ministry of Magic emblems. As her car is smaller than mine she calls it 'Little Min'. (It's a Vauxhall Meriva she bought off her dad about 18 months ago). I have a Peugeot Partner she calls Big Bert, "Because he's big and strong compared to Little Min." :rolleyes:

Is that the one that costs £1k plus if you bought it? The picture's good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back