What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
What did you have to do?

Bogs :cool:

well sort of they have a load of infra red operated taps in the bogs
Some went pear shaped

10 high tech taps with electronics so u can wash yer hands

It’s part of the mansion where they are filming not actually working for the beeb

That’s one of Mrs Motties fav sit-coms.

Its filmed at west horsley place farm

mansion that was owned by the Duchess of roxborough she died and left the lot to bamber Gascogne

they were filming the same series there 2 ??? Years ago

Sponsored Links
I found I was puffing like someone who'd just run a marathon! Talk about being unfit - that’s what a year off work does for you!
What percentage less is your unfitness than before 2020 would you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Applied for a Nationwide credit card! Don’t need it and it’s for a very small limit but I have an ISA with them, taken out more than 10 years or more ago, back in the days when you paid in and had a book. I can’t find the book and I want to log on to the app to see what I have. It should be at least £6k. Cant access it as I don’t know my account number. I know once I have any other account I can log on to online banking using that account number and it should show up any other accounts. Mrs Mottie has one too so if that works, I’ll do the same for her. Easier than sodding around trying to get it sorted at a branch or over the phone!

You'll have to do an accompanied test at least I would have thought before you can start testing again.
Yes, you’re right, I’ve just checked.

If you stopped testing voluntarily
You must complete all the steps before you can test again.

Stopped for between 6 months and 5 years
  1. Take the current year’s annual training and assessment.

2. Take extra training. For example, read the inspection manuals or take a training course. DVSA can ask you for evidence you’ve done it.

3. Take a ‘returning to MOT testing’ demonstration test. Call DVSA to book your test.

Putting a bit of life into the old thread
Yep, another 2,400 posts (give or take) in your quiz thread and you’ll be up there with me. That’s just 20 more questions, 400 conversations and 2,000 yes or no posts. :p

It's quality, not quantity I’m going for. ;)

Yep, another 2,400 posts (give or take) in your quiz thread and you’ll be up there with me. That’s just 20 more questions, 400 conversations and 2,000 yes or no posts. :p

It's quality, not quantity I’m going for. ;)

It's only been a week..... not to much hot air makes the world go round......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back