What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
You look like you've been downt pit lad!
And then upt' chimney. :LOL:

I took a lathe and plaster ceiling down in a kitchen in our old house. Honestly, you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face. I was warned by my plasterer mate who advised over boarding but I didn’t take proper notice!

Sponsored Links
I found out today my Vans MOT run out in October...

Got it booked in for tomorrow

I found out today my Vans MOT run out in October...

Got it booked in for tomorrow
When it’s done, sign up HERE to get a reminder next year. The first year this came out I tried it out. It wouldn’t work and I got the message "Your car has to have a current MOT to be able to use this service". Yep, my Mot was out by about 5 months! :oops:

When it’s done, sign up HERE to get a reminder next year. The first year this came out I tried it out. It wouldn’t work and I got the message "Your car has to have a current MOT to be able to use this service". Yep, my Mot was out by about 5 months! :oops:

It's not the first time either.... I'll have my porridge then head off down town. Drop it off and walk the dog.

This site will remind you of mot,tax,service, and insurance..........Just type in Google....."regit cars"

Can't give you a link, as I can't get rid of my 2 cars.

I took a lathe and plaster ceiling down in a kitchen in our old house. Honestly, you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face. I was warned by my plasterer mate who advised over boarding but I didn’t take proper notice!

Last one I took down was probably a 4m x 5m ceiling, must have been 20-25 rubble bags so at least half a ton, horrible job. Last few I've over boarded, 60mm pb screws through to the joists, screws at 150mm intervals.

Sponsored Links
Back