What have you been doing today?

Pretty sure JohnD means his own name - I nearly typed that quip myself but he beat me to it. It’s a famous quote from someone - there’s a quiz question for @Bodd - he could drag another 50 posts out of that one!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Waiting for some birds, any birds, to build a nest in my Wifi camera nesting box. It’s better than watching paint dry but not by much!

E695F921-9C67-477C-8FF4-E0428B64D43E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Fevvered birds to you!

In five years time Ant and Dec will be apologising to the public for having webcams in bird houses all them years back.

"We are both sincere in our apologies for intruding on the private space of blue tits and other small birds."

Then Keith Lemon will say he is sorry.

Then Lenny Henry will pop up and tell White people to stop leaving bird feeders out.

Babysitting day. Mrs Mottie and I took the grandson out for a walk over the local pond to feed the ducks. On the way back she saw a wicker basket in somebodies skip that she wanted for a planter in the garden so she made me knock and ask, which I did and I then had to carry it home. Our son has just picked him up on his way home and it’s time for a rest once we've cleared up the destruction- he had the cheek to tell us he was getting fed up looking after our grandchild! Bloody knackering, grandkids but that’s what life is all about, isn’t it?

Sponsored Links
Back