What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
I'm still wading through mountains of paper with Mrs Secure.

I've come to the conclusion that, apart from birth certs, passports, driving licences and some financial paperwork, the rest would not be missed if we had a little fire!

I'm still wading through mountains of paper with Mrs Secure.

I've come to the conclusion that, apart from birth certs, passports, driving licences and some financial paperwork, the rest would not be missed if we had a little fire!
No, no, no. You need to keep every piece of paper going back to your first mortgage offer. :rolleyes::mad:

Sponsored Links
Our form of exercise was a cycle ride... We visited Little Summers bench. Summer was the young girl who died on the bouncy castle. Some scum thought it OK to leave their cans rather than find the bin 20 yard upwards.

Lovley ride with my 2 little girls.
Screenshot_20200405_162846_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I’ve appointed myself as Chief Litter Picker for my village.
When out on the daily walkabout I scour the grass verges for garbage, first 2 miles one direction then 2 the other ( a very quiet C road).
Today I got a whole black bag full of bottles, cans and fag packets, with the help of my £10.99 Amazon picker :(
I really wish folks wouldn’t chuck their rubbish....Idle sods.
John :)

When out on the daily walkabout I scour the grass verges for garbage, first 2 miles one direction then 2 the other ( a very quiet C road).
Today I got a whole black bag full of bottles, cans and fag packets, with the help of my £10.99 Amazon picker :(

Well done John. I do the same... But not as much as I should.

Have a drive up the A1 from Morpeth to Alnwick......the garbage looks beautiful amongst the daffodils :(:(

Used to have a stream near some playing fields and houses growing up, I seem to remember it looked highly polluted each time I visited it. :(

Went over the allotment twice today. Once to scrounge some pots and seed trays to pot up some seeds - pumpkin, parsnips, runner beans, butternut squash and Brussel sprouts. Just been back, shunted everything along on the shelves in the polytunnel to get mine in and watered them. Found some more pots over there so going to do my French beans and broccoli tonight. I’ll be having my own harvest festival at this rate!

Went over the allotment twice today. Once to scrounge some pots and seed trays to pot up some seeds - pumpkin, parsnips, runner beans, butternut squash and Brussel sprouts. Just been back, shunted everything along on the shelves in the polytunnel to get mine in and watered them. Found some more pots over there so going to do my French beans and broccoli tonight. I’ll be having my own harvest festival at this rate!

One visit remember

No, no, no. You need to keep every piece of paper going back to your first mortgage offer.
Indeed you do.

However when it comes to the state it's more often than not deemed worthless.

Well done you....I cannot believe how much rubbish is in the verges as I cycle along....some dirty,selfish thick fékers on this planet

Sponsored Links
Back