What have you been doing today?

Got the all clear from the Royal Free today.

20230523_094656.jpg
20230523_094653.jpg

On route

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Nerve problems are getting worse. Worse every day, recently.
Something is newly wrong in my C-spine, so someone is applying electrodes down an arm, a leg, the front of my chest, the side of a foot. Unfortunate if I'm holding a cuppa or trying to walk. I drove about 2 miles today, but can't see me doing that much longer.

Sponsored Links
Congratulations @bod. Nothing like being given good news to make you feel even better! Well done. (y)

Mrs Mottie was out all day today, working first and then caring for her mum. I saw she had sorted out two piles of 'whites' in the bedroom for washing so I did those and hung them out on the line. I then uncovered the patio set for the first time and moved tgat all onto the lawn along with a fair few pot plants and then set about pressure washing the patio. It was rotten but it came up a treat. Unfortunately a lot of the whites on the line got splattered so they went back in the wash and then back out on the line. She was well pleased when she got home because she heard Sara Cox on the radio saying time to get the patio furniture out and wash the patio down and she thought she was going to have to nag me to do that. As if!

Did the washer fully recover from the paraffin incident.
The washing machine? Yes, but only after numerous 'treatments' and about 50 wash cycles! I’m always being told "DON'T touch the washing machine" but like a moth to a flame, I can’t resist. :ROFLMAO:

Nerve problems are getting worse. Worse every day, recently.
Something is newly wrong in my C-spine, so someone is applying electrodes down an arm, a leg, the front of my chest, the side of a foot. Unfortunate if I'm holding a cuppa or trying to walk. I drove about 2 miles today, but can't see me doing that much longer.

I'm sorry to hear this. Is it long term?

Congrats Bod - sorry I missed that. Nice.
--

New mix of pills today as a trial. I went sort of fuzzy and sat on't bed. Just woke up.

Is it long term?
Yes. "Immedicable", progress likely to be unpredictable, "impetuous" and "abrupt". Some sort of SCA but It's not just somatic (voluntary) nervous system. Lots of paperwork to do.

A big sack of 'wild bird seed' in the hut, and nowhere to put the seed, so yesterday evening we decided to see if we could resolve that...

We searched out a large plastic bowl/dish, cut the sides down, then I came across some handy galv. steel strips, from which to make some mounting brackets, to fix it on the roof of the wishing-well. Charged up with seed, there has only been one visitor seen so far, a crow.

The past several days, have been spent carrying out repairs and tidying up the summerhouse, we've even had time for a couple of BBQ's.

Sponsored Links
Back