What have you been doing today?

I've never found them consistent!
I didn’t with my cuff one but when I read the instructions on my latest one that has an armband, it says no eating, drinking or smoking for 30 minutes before the test and the last five minutes before the test were to be spent relaxing. Seems a lot more consistent than the old one.

Sponsored Links
It's my blood O2 that gets people twitchy..
1685110767320.png

BP machines I always found reliable . . .

Sponsored Links
Harse wholes.
They need reporting to Honda and Watchdog and Off....spanner or whatever it is for that. It sounds like Fraud, which is a criminal offence not civil, so you can lay the information witthe police with the evidence....
I'm sure they wouldn't prosecute but Plod wandering in to find out should píss them off.
Indeed.

Yet in stark contrast are Fish Bros in Swindon who really bent over backwards to help me and did not try to sell me a pattern hub claiming you can't get the studs separately.

I bought two studs and wheel nuts so there is one spare in case this ever happens again.

The real kick in the guts is that this dealer had 5 years of business off us from when the car was new.

But it's really a short-sighted business practice. We love the cars, but we will never go back to that dealer, either for parts, service or when we want a replacement vehicle.

Yeah, sorry....!

I meant to put it in the right thread!

If I ask Admin nicely, maybe they will move my post and your reply to "What have you been doing today?"

I normally pull that trick on WhatsApp!

:ROFLMAO:

£514.63 is the quote from the Honda dealer to replace the hub (not needed, only a new stud is required) and the tyre. No discussion of which tyre it will be and no mention of a new wheel nut.

Atrocious!

£514.63 is the quote from the Honda dealer to replace the hub (not needed, only a new stud is required) and the tyre. No discussion of which tyre it will be and no mention of a new wheel nut.

Atrocious!

Look on the bright side ✨️ .. you have a Honda

Like I say, we are most impressed by the car but less impressed by the dealer.

At their prices, the car was nearly a write-off!

We just got back from picking it up from the garage we took it to after the Honda dealer. We are a stud down, but it won't get much mileage before the new stud and nut are fitted. I ordered a pair of each from Fish Bros in Swindon who were the polar opposite of our dealer so we have one of each spare in case this happens again.

I have a suspicion it won't, now we have the spare parts...

£12 for insurance against a stripped thread is cheap as chips!

Something very strange happened in t'pub last night. Regular walks in, sits down & starts chatting, then I noticed a little gold elephant badge on his shirt. So I asks "what's with the badge"?

"Glad you asked. The badge serves no purpose other than to attract the question of "why are you wearing a little gold elephant badge"? So now the badge is yours & you must wear it until someone asks you "why are you . . . . ".

So, today I'm wearing a little gold elephant badge, until someone asks . . . . . !

Warm evening and sat, having F&C's on the veranda of the summerhouse, noticed the line of trees, and the shrubbery beneath them was taking up a 3 to 4 metre width of the garden, so decided it was time to sort that out, after dinner.... So spent the rest of the evening until almost midnight, cutting back and burning.

I felled a dying spindly silver birch a couple of weeks, in the same tree line. We cut that into nice manageable lengths, then offered it on FB, free for collection, as log burner fuel - no interest shown, so that went on the fire last evening. Shame, it would have kept someone warm, much of the winter.

My bestie chapped my door at 9AM, we had a wee blether and as neither of us had breakfasted we went here to do it. It's about 2 miles from my house, and directly in front of it. One of my sisters married the son of the coo man on the farm, back in the day when it was a working farm.

Sponsored Links
Back