What have you been doing today?

Speeding up Avril's ancient W10, Toshiba laptop, by swapping the HDD for a cloned SSD. I managed to unlocked her mostly locked Samsung tablet yesterday, feeling I was on a tech roll after that, I voluntered to see if an SSD would revive the Toshiba - it flys along now :)

Macrium spent most of four hours, cloning via USB, but I think - well worth the wait.

Sponsored Links
Swam 1000m openwater (front crawl) , then another 700-odd shepherding a friend's youngster.
Safety first and all that, although the little blighter is faster than I am :eek:

Sponsored Links
Off for a week tomorrow so just dashed over the allotment to chuck a bit of water about and top up the troughs in the greenhouse. I noticed loads more tomatoes that were ripe and would have been rotten by the time I got back so I picked them and took them home with me. That just got me a 'FFS' look from Mrs Mottie who reminded me we were overrun with the damn things.

IMG_1692.jpeg

Anyway, I’ve managed to squeeze them all in the freezer and I’ll make something with them when I get back.
The remainder of my cucumbers were the size of marrows:

IMG_1693.jpeg

But my bestest pumpkin is doing well. My Grandson is looking forward to it in October for hallow'een. Picture here with a watch to give an idea of its size.

IMG_1694.jpeg

That’s it for now. Early night tonight, got to be up at 3.30 tomorrow!

Off for a week tomorrow so just dashed over the allotment to chuck a bit of water about and top up the troughs in the greenhouse. I noticed loads more tomatoes that were ripe and would have been rotten by the time I got back so I picked them and took them home with me. That just got me a 'FFS' look from Mrs Mottie who reminded me we were overrun with the damn things.

View attachment 312589

Anyway, I’ve managed to squeeze them all in the freezer and I’ll make something with them when I get back.
The remainder of my cucumbers were the size of marrows:

View attachment 312588

But my bestest pumpkin is doing well. My Grandson is looking forward to it in October for hallow'een. Picture here with a watch to give an idea of its size.

View attachment 312587

That’s it for now. Early night tonight, got to be up at 3.30 tomorrow!

I didn't know you had a watch. Is it a cheap watch or a really really expensive one?

So had an insurance job in Winchester.

De- plumb kitchen ect.

Kitchen has been written off so I think my mates going to put it in his house.

20230830_090459.jpg
20230830_090452.jpg
20230830_090443.jpg
20230830_090515.jpg

Sitting in the No1 lounge at Gatwick waiting for our flight. Sorry, did I say lounge? I meant café. It’s a proper shîthole, I’m just glad I didn’t pay to get in here. I’ve been in better, cleaner cafes serving much better, fresher food.

Is that a cheap shoe or a really really expensive one?

It come as a pair. They often do these days.

Cofra I think are very good for their price. My latest winter shoes cost me £225 and they are not a good as Cofra. So lesson learned more expensive is not necessarily better, so I'll stick with Cofra from now on.

Sponsored Links
Back