What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
That’s the sellers picture but I will be looking for a sealer, hopefully something to keep them looking wet (y)
We’ve got those on our patio. Bloody water traps with the un-evenness of them. Colour fades pretty quickly. Just repaired a loose one this morning. Due a pressure wash when that’s all done - then the colour comes back. I have sealed them in the past with the same stuff you use on the red patio paviers.

554EF0A3-29F5-48DD-8DBD-B9DD98C356FC.jpeg

Moi aussi. I'm informed I must receive the maximum amount. Had I not bought my van outright, I'd not have qualified for a penny.

Phew!
I thought it was an average of less than £50k per year over the last three tax years?

Sponsored Links
I thought it was an average of less than £50k per year over the last three years? Did you buy a new van outright in those years too?

I think what he said was that if he hadn't bought the van, outright, that year would have taken him over the limit (50k ?) so he wouldn't have got a bean for any of the years.

We’ve got those on our patio. Bloody water traps with the un-evenness of them. Colour fades pretty quickly. Just repaired a loose one this morning. Due a pressure wash when that’s all done - then the colour comes back. I have sealed them in the past with the same stuff you use on the red patio paviers.

View attachment 194146

I’ve still got a decent fall so hopefully most of the water will run off. Bit warm for it this weekend!!

Referring back to the thread title.
Nothing. Though no doubt that will change before long. :(

Referring back to the thread title.
Nothing. Though no doubt that will change before long. :(

Don't let her spot you doing nothing, it's always a good idea to have some 'props' to hand so you can pretend to be doing something if discovered.

Hospitals. Two of them today.

(first - born's workplace accident).

Pile of meds, and follow-up appointment in a week.

Sponsored Links
Back