What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
This time last year I just come out of theatre after having my patella re-attached.

Today I did 28 miles over land and sea on my mountain bike. Never thought I'd recover.

Well done me.

Took the dog out for an early walk this morning before it got too hot - it was her birthday today, a big fat 8.
View attachment 194348

Came home, had my breakfast then straight over the allotment where I saw that something, cat or fox, had had a meal on my spud patch.

View attachment 194349

Did some weeding and watering and harvested some of my salad crop - just some radishes and lettuce. Went home and by adding boiled eggs, feta cheese, Parmesan shavings, sun dried and normal tomatoes, olives and cucumber I made us a lovely salad for our lunch. I used the final crust of my home baked loaf for dipping in balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil. Scrummy. (y)
View attachment 194351 View attachment 194350
Looks great. Well done...

Did some weeding and watering and harvested some of my salad crop - just some radishes and lettuce. Went home and by adding boiled eggs, feta cheese, Parmesan shavings, sun dried and normal tomatoes, olives and cucumber I made us a lovely salad for our lunch. I used the final crust of my home baked loaf for dipping in balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil. Scrummy. (y)
View attachment 194351 View attachment 194350
Mmm yummy, my kind of lunch.(y)

Sponsored Links
Went for my morning dog walk and came across a brace of Peugeot 206’s that have been parked up for some time.

8BA81693-2910-4E43-BC7F-94C5AB34557C.jpeg

Lol, I wish.

I'm looking at drawings for building work around the £150k - £200k mark. I work out every fixing, tube of silicone, piece of timber, every brick. It's tedious.

I add it all together, including the labour charges then compare it with a sq/m price that I already have written down.

I went past a Grand Designs - ish house (under construction) near Beau yesterday, and it made me wonder if it was anything to do with you ?

It was the small dial on the right that made me think it may be an AVI-8 They do one with a similar feature.

Was it one of those Huf-hauses? We’ve got one in a road near me. 'orrible thing - looks so out of place.

25523ABB-80C0-43E8-867E-1040D340CA4D.jpeg

Similar roof
Apparently not allowed to mention it's out of place in Essex...

Or was it that good taste is out of place in Essex?

A fine looking building compared to most of the carbon copy rabbit hutches that get put up by developers these days!

Sponsored Links
Back