What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
260 asparagus seeds. £1.89. Going to have a bumper crop in three years time. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I’ll pop two cans of Tennents Super Lager in there when I’m mowing the lawn at 9am on a Sunday morning :D

Don't like your choice of drink, (lager), as I prefer a bodied ale, but would like to be there when you pop one after shaking it around on your mower. :LOL:

Yesterday I bought, (today it arrived), a 'Round Centre Finder.'
Basically a clear perspex circle with measurements so you can determine what size circle you want to cut a log too.
Saves messing about with sliding bevels to find the centre and then working out what diameter you can get from a log for turning.

Last edited:
£41.65 on replacement keys - I lost my house keys yesterday on my way to work. Lost them while riding my scooter. Annoying thing was, some girl in a car pulled up next to me at the lights and said that a bunch of keys had fallen from my bike just after the previous set of lights so I went back but they were nowhere to be see. Luckily it was just my house keys with front door, safe, garage, my mums front door and and the key for my bike top-box. Like an idiot - I'd took my helmet and gloves out of the top box, locked it but left the keys dangling! I could still get in because due to my key paranoia, I have keysafe hidden at the rear of my house with a spare front door key in case I lock myself out or our alarm goes off while we are on holiday - I can at least get a neighbour or a relative to go in and check.

I hate carrying a big bunch of keys and have so many keys that luckily for me, I keep them on separate bunches. House keys, workshop keys, a bunch indoors for the garage and everything thats chained up in there, allotment keys plus I have my bike and both car keys separate. I only take out whichever vehicle key I need. I'd dread to think what it would cost to replace the whole lot.

A three compartment non stick frying pan in preparation for some al fresco bacon & eggs on our upcoming camper trip to Shropshire & Hereford

Sponsored Links
Back