What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
50 coffee pods.
8BB4B938-397F-4CBA-8DD9-34DEB1FEE442.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Some oatmeal shampoo for my dog.

Not bought this, but been given it by a neighbour. A kiddie seat for a bike. My Grandson should just fit it.

B1E8C976-F286-4A46-A951-6674EC36E666.jpeg

Last edited:
I reckon Mrs Mottie is slim enough to be able to sit in there and you could take her for a ride.
Oh hang on, you're married to her so you already do. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few days ago I splashed out £165 on a Makita Combi drill and impact driver kit. Register it with Makita and after the SF 12 month warranty ends Makita give a 2 year one but, 'in the unlikely event' it should need a repair, simply take to SF and they will arrange repair, replace or give full refund.

This morning my wife went out and splashed out £2k on a new, lighter mobility scooter. Her current one is too big and heavy to fit in her car so when I am in work she is virtually housebound. Now with this one she can pop in to town and, if there are no parking spaces by the bank, she can park a little further away, take out the scooter, go the bank and then have a little roam around the shops. Fair do's to her, she works hard enough to earn the money so it's good when she can do this for herself.

Pizza cutter, plant food, bite & sting cream, current sensing relay for work all in one amazon delivery

Sponsored Links
Back