What have you bought today?

A 'Smartbud'. Connects to your phone via an app. Let’s you have a good look in your ear'ole. It’s got a tip soft tip to scoop out any wax! Just scooped my first boulder. :mrgreen:

I'm under a severe warning from Mrs Mottie though that I will damage my ear and under no circumstances, no ****ing circumstances at all, am I to use it on the dog! :LOL:

It’s great!

09D33FB9-7A04-460E-A085-43CB375DC61A.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I am bit obsessive about ear wax ever since my old doc told me there was none in my lugs after complaining I was not hearing well, shortly after went on holiday and spent many hours in the pool getting water in my ears, pulled out enough wax to supply Tussauds

a seat in the House of Lords by promising to support Maggie Truss

Oooops, sorry, that wasn't me.

Sponsored Links
Bought on my mums behalf, thank fook. Even the mutt is giving me an apologetic look!

82DAD434-9079-4431-A6AF-871EF19B7E53.jpeg

Last edited:
A 'Smartbud'. Connects to your phone via an app. Let’s you have a good look in your ear'ole. It’s got a tip soft tip to scoop out any wax! Just scooped my first boulder. :mrgreen:

I'm under a severe warning from Mrs Mottie though that I will damage my ear and under no circumstances, no ****ing circumstances at all, am I to use it on the dog! :LOL:

It’s great!

View attachment 275656
Found another use for it tonight. Eating my tea when I heard a crack and felt some sharpness on a tooth with my tongue. Got the camera out, had a look around and saw that I had cracked a filling! Oh well, a trip to the dentist is calling. Only bloody went about a month ago for a check up, x-ray and clean too.

The white line in the photo is dental floss - that was catching on the cracked filling.

E9D761DF-C4FB-4678-B676-8F05689E9D0C.jpeg

Had a few days at Haweswater Hotel, took the e bikes, mine is showing its age now, battery failing & just stopping for no reason. stopped off at Wheelbase bike shop on way home, came out £3k lighter, pick my new steed up tomorrow.

Am I the only one who wonders why we don't yet have a piccy of Uranus???
It has crossed my mind but then people probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between that and the picture of the compost heap on my allotment. :ROFLMAO:

I went up Lidl this morning to look at their wine selection. Came away with a pair of walking poles!

22C1B8CC-40E1-4ED3-A1E3-1C8429D987D0.jpeg
!

Why, unsteady on your feet after all that wine?
Lol. Nah, we're going on holiday in the Peak District next month and will be doing a lot of walking. I’ve heard that by supporting your arms, they take some weight off of your joints.

Just looked it up. It appears there’s a few other benefits too. We'll see! If not, I’ve wasted £15.99 :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back