What have you bought today?

I was going to buy a ready cooked chicken the other day, when I got to the hot food counter there was a woman picking up and mauling every chicken

Probably making sure they were dead, cant be too careful these days.

Sponsored Links
I was going to buy a ready cooked chicken the other day, when I got to the hot food counter there was a woman picking up and mauling every chicken

I thought this thread was 'What I have bought today'.

and not

'What I was thinking about buying today'.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Sponsored Links
why does @Mottie keep getting sanctioned by the Mods and ellal can say what ever they want? all very strange
I get my posts/topics deleted as well as getting restrictions on posting in certain topics...

I've also had avatar and signature rights removed...

So not so strange after all !

My wife tried to use a Miracle Grow bottle on the hose last night but it leaked like crazy from the connection. I said I would have a look today but she was determined to buy a new hose and fittings convinced the one she was using was not suitable, (it is a different hose to the one she used last time so perfectly logical). Off she pops to Homebase about 10 miles away and comes back with a hose and 2 sets of connectors. I connect them all together and fit it the tap so she then plugs it onto the bottle.
Water flew everywhere and soaked my poor wife! Quickly turned tap off and asked to have a look at the bottle. Reason for spraying everywhere was the 'o' ring was missing off the connector. Took a spare from my little 'odds & sods' tin in my shed and fitted it. New hose AND old hose work perfectly.
Of course it was my fault for not looking at it last night.

So far this lockdown, the following things have packed in :

- Hair clippers; has to buy replacements
- Lawn mower ; has to take blades off, regrind and balance them
- hedge cutters ; pizzed 2 stroke everywhere. A bit of initiative (turned the priming bulb fuel hose back to front) sorted that
- elliptical cross trainer ; new belt sorted that
- karcher pressure washer ; new switch sorted that

Plus a number of punctures, the latest of which needs a new tube

Good job I've got the time to be doing all of these little chores right now (y)

So far this lockdown, the following things have packed in :

- Hair clippers; has to buy replacements
- Lawn mower ; has to take blades off, regrind and balance them
- hedge cutters ; pizzed 2 stroke everywhere. A bit of initiative (turned the priming bulb fuel hose back to front) sorted that
- elliptical cross trainer ; new belt sorted that
- karcher pressure washer ; new switch sorted that

Plus a number of punctures, the latest of which needs a new tube

Good job I've got the time to be doing all of these little chores right now (y)

I sometimes wonder where I ever found the time to go to work!

Well as it's my B'day next week and I have a £70 Amazon voucher, who knows, something odd no doubt.

Sponsored Links
Back