What have you bought today?

I bought a 4.6m length of Laura Ashley Dove Grey fabric to match our sofa that Mrs Mottie can use to recover a Footstall that we recently bought. Arrived today. Not Laura Ashley, not Dove Grey. Not even close. It's gotta go back. :mad: They can bloody collect it.

IMG_0783.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Set off out, to buy a replacement slow cooker. We already have two - number one is very old, small, and the dish cannot be removed to clean it. Number two, has three temperatures, but the medium and hot are the same setting/no difference, plus despite the dish being removable, it was very heavy, and I managed to drop it, and crack it. I've never been happy, either with them being so crude on the temperature setting - it only switches in different elements, to control temperature.

Whilst out, we spotted a multi-cooker, which is much more sophisticated - delayed start, preset programs, precisely settable temperatures, and cook times, plus keep warm, and reheat. We just need to decryt the NASA like control panel :)

Whilst wondering roundspotted some Markie Christmas treats for cats, going cheap, and so bagged them for the dog. She loves them ;) That'll teach her to stop purring, when she is stroked :cool:

Sponsored Links
Bought myself a relatively cheap, 'refurbished' great quality professional PC monitor. It came with a fancy stand, which allows up down, left right and rotation H or V. All like new, and the stand new, costs more than what I paid for the monitor plus stand.

Some ladies incontinence knickers! The ones being advertised on TV at the moment. I had a voucher come through the door for a pack of them. Worth £9. I bought them with my weekly shop and dropped them in the Foodbank collection box in Sainsbury's. There were already two other packs in there so others had the same idea.

I bought a pair of knickers for my bitch. I was going to my daughter's house today, she has a cocker and all it wants to do is cocker my wee bitch.
So, I stopped off at Pets at Home and bought the chastity knickers.
There was no way she was going to let me put them on her, so I put her in the car and my daughter's cocker spent the next two hours trying to hump my leg.
Never mind, in two weeks he's going for the two brick treatment, that should put a stop to his antics.

I bought a 4.6m length of Laura Ashley Dove Grey fabric to match our sofa that Mrs Mottie can use to recover a Footstall that we recently bought. Arrived today. Not Laura Ashley, not Dove Grey. Not even close. It's gotta go back. :mad: They can bloody collect it.

View attachment 330692
Replacement arrived today, they got it right this time, still got the wrong order here, I’ve told them to send me a return label or the money to send it back to them. If no reply, I’ll bin it. Cost £46 so I thought they should want it back.

I bought a pair of knickers for my bitch. I was going to my daughter's house today, she has a cocker and all it wants to do is cocker my wee bitch.
So, I stopped off at Pets at Home and bought the chastity knickers.
There was no way she was going to let me put them on her, so I put her in the car and my daughter's cocker spent the next two hours trying to hump my leg.
Never mind, in two weeks he's going for the two brick treatment, that should put a stop to his antics.
My mums dog was having a full on relationship with our draught excluder, had to hide it when he came round

Used to have a King Charles that would hump anything in sight.
Came down one morning and found my daughters favourite teddy bear literally dripping!
Into bin bag and then outside bin before she came down for breakfast.
Can't remember how we explained its loss to her.

Used to have a King Charles that would hump anything in sight.
Came down one morning and found my daughters favourite teddy bear literally dripping!
Into bin bag and then outside bin before she came down for breakfast.
Can't remember how we explained its loss to her.
Sort of toy ‘hump’ related. Our son and his (now) wife left the bed like this when they stayed over one night.

IMG_3360.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back