What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
My wife bought me a new, (second hand), I phone 6 S
My I phone 6 just wouldn't hold a full charge for as long as 12 hours. All apps, notifications, wifi, data etc etc were turned off but the battery just wouldn't hold a charge. If I used it to look at a text or whats app message it would drain quicker and don't even think about trying to play a game of solitaire!
New one has been fully charged since about 3.00pm and I've made a few calls, sent a few whats app's, played half a dozen games of solitaire and it's still at 92%

My I phone 6 just wouldn't hold a full charge for as long as 12 hours. All apps, notifications, wifi, data etc etc were turned off but the battery just wouldn't hold a charge. If I used it to look at a text or whats app message it would drain quicker and don't even think about trying to play a game of solitaire!
New one has been fully charged since about 3.00pm and I've made a few calls, sent a few whats app's, played half a dozen games of solitaire and it's still at 92%

That's why I've always been of the opinion that hydrogen cars are the way to go (unless private cars are banned altogether). Batteries are crap.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
6gb of laptop ram (4+2) arrived today, so I could upgrade my old laptop to a whopping 8gb by using the 4gb stick.
Running a memory test now.

6gb of laptop ram (4+2) arrived today, so I could upgrade my old laptop to a whopping 8gb by using the 4gb stick.
Running a memory test now.

I know nowt about computers, but recently a techy friend upgraded my old Acer desktop by putting in a solid state HD, taking the memory from 3GB to 7GB and installing Windows 10. Is it ever quick now - gone from Austin 1100 to Aston Martin in performance for a small outlay on bits. Like a new computer and means I can write $hoite on here much quicker.

Last edited:
This is my daughters old P3, still a tad slow but with some optimization its speeded up a bit.

The NHS track n trace only works on iPhone 7 or later :(

winston-wilds-banquet-energy-log-560g-p22521-27656_zoom.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back