What have you bought today?

11 years old! Lol. Yeah, my brother was about that age. He used to pinch my mums and try and flush the evidence down the loo. He never cottoned on to the fact they didn't flush too well :)

I started at 18. After growing up with chain-smoking parents I hated smoking so much. But, when I was a punk art school student and wanted to smoke weed like my mates I bought a 10 pack of consulate cigs to learn to smoke..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
11 years old! Lol. Yeah, my brother was about that age. He used to pinch my mums and try and flush the evidence down the loo. He never cottoned on to the fact they didn't flush too well :)

I started at 18. After growing up with chain-smoking parents I hated smoking so much. But, when I was a punk art school student and wanted to smoke weed like my mates I bought a 10 pack of consulate cigs to learn to smoke..

Oddly my parents never smoked and are quite anti. My father instilled in me from a young age that smoking will kill me and I was afraid that if I ever started I would quickly snuff it. (Tried snuff too). Then in the last year of primary school I forgot all I was told and tried one in the outside bogs. A friend used to pinch coins from his Mum's purse and another friend's Mum ran a pub so had easy access to cigarettes. If we had the money it was no problem to walk into a tobacconists' and buy a pack. If they ever asked (rarely), just had to say they were for your Dad.

They did try to hook us young with packs of sweet cigatettes and chocolate cigars aimed at kids. As I said, it was the 70s. Anyone lucky enough to be young at the time wil remember the freedoms we have now lost. Feel sorry for kids now bought up in a sterile environment, not allowed out and can't ride a bike anywhere because of all the traffic. See them going past the house on scooters dressed up in helmets and knee pads. H&S too far.

Brought up in the late 50's-60's when you went out in the morning, (8.00 or 9.00am), with a jam butty, a biscuit and a bottle of sherbet water to last the day till you came home around 5.00pm for your tea. If you didn't have a bike you borrowed one off someone else or nicked your sisters rollers skates. No helmets, knee/elbow pads etc If you got hurt/scraped your knee you spat on a hankie, (may not have been yours), wiped the blood away and carried on with your day.

I never understand why people smoke..They persevere until they are hooked.Even as a kid I never thought..oh that kid looks cool,he smokes.Cost a fortune..The smell lingers,is disgusting and nauseous.Then you get cancer...take your pick from a huge list.WTF.

EY8zSILWoAYsaqT.jpg
My grandad smoked these..Filters were for puffs!

Sponsored Links
Back