What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
If you smoke you are a c0cksucker, or it gives you a small c0ck.
A grim choice, Gov should have used this as a strapline in their anti smoking campaigns. Could have got away with it in the 70's too.

How the fek did you manage that without parent intervention?

Never smoked at home and not heavy. Little and often after that. Also coming home reaking of smoke wasn't suspicious - remember it was the 70s. Everyone smoked. Go into the school staff room and you could barely see through the fug. Arkela smoked at cubs. If they noticed you just said you had been to a friend's house.

Sponsored Links
I seem to remember lots of male teachers smoking pipes sitting round in the staff room in their checked sports jackets

Go into the school staff room and you could barely see through the fug
Yeah, I remember that. Some teachers would smoke in the classroom too. Pipes as well as fags! I can remember smoking being allowed on the top deck of busses, on the tube, the left hand side of the auditorium in the cinema and at the back of aeroplanes. Mrs Mottie would always moan when I smoked in bed too! :whistle:

I got into the dreaded weed the other way round, first it was joints then cigarettes then pills which just acted as a turbo on anything inhaled. (no regrets though)

I got into the dreaded weed the other way round, first it was joints then cigarettes then pills which just acted as a turbo on anything inhaled. (no regrets though)

Myself and a friend used to have a small marijuana plantation on the Golan Heights. Plantation sounds rather grand, it was probably less than a quarter the size of Motties allotment. We enjoyed a few good harvests until the Israel army somehow discovered it and destroyed it.

Apart from fags, booze and prescribed medicines, I’ve never taken drugs in my life and neither have any of my friends. All, our kids have though. :whistle:

Apart from fags, booze and prescribed medicines, I’ve never taken drugs in my life and neither have any of my friends. All, our kids have though. :whistle:

I will always maintain that dope is far less dangerous and anti-social than drink.

Myself and a friend used to have a small marijuana plantation on the Golan Heights. Plantation sounds rather grand, it was probably less than a quarter the size of Motties allotment. We enjoyed a few good harvests until the Israel army somehow discovered it and destroyed it.

fantastic, my first attempt one was one female in my parents greenhouse amongst their tomato plants till it mysteriously vanished just before flowering, reckon that was my mum.
In my first house i learned from a friend on how to grow hydro, my freezer was choc full of variants i couldn't smoke it fast enough. Great days.

I will always maintain that dope is far less dangerous and anti-social than drink.

When I was at university, I was talking with one of my mates about drugs.
I drank, still do, smoked for a few months as an early teen, but never did drugs.
I said that, if I did "drugs", it would be acid.
"Not a great idea", he told me, "Acid is the drug that makes you think you can fly. Which is not much good if you're up a block of flats."

Absolutely agree to an extent although some of my friends ended up smoking filter less rollups when they ran out. Me i just couldn't allow the self abuse so climbed the walls or went cycling till it wore off over killing my lungs.

When I was at university, I was talking with one of my mates about drugs.
I drank, still do, smoked for a few months as an early teen, but never did drugs.
I said that, if I did "drugs", it would be acid.
"Not a great idea", he told me, "Acid is the drug that makes you think you can fly. Which is not much good if you're up a block of flats."

Or in an upstairs classroom in a big old Victorian school.
Teacher got called away to a phone call just after lunch break. One of the lads stood on his desk, raised a big sash window and simply stepped out to the horror of the rest of us. Crashed 30' to the grass below breaking both legs in the process. He had taken an LSD tab during lunch. My immediate thought was, "If thats what drugs do to you I'm never touching them!" And I never did apart from cigs, booze and prescription ones.

Sponsored Links
Back