What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
A scary thought if something important snaps, and the driver takes out a bus queue!

I know two or three people with classics and they tend to MOT them simply to flag up things that need attention, as you say it seems a little mad that some people could be running round in cars that are dangerous.

My MOT was covid extended and was going to renew it - now look what has happened. Actually I think the extension is up near now.

Yeah, my bike Mot was extended from April to October. I finally got it done in November......

Anyway, I wanted to buy this chair today but Mrs Mottie kicked up a fuss so I left it. :(

41A7C146-3F51-43B7-BD46-A56A3689C216.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Yeah, my bike Mot was extended from April to October. I finally got it done in November......

Anyway, I wanted to buy this chair today but Mrs Mottie kicked up a fuss so I left it. :(

View attachment 211232
My kids looked just like that when throwing a tantrum because they couldn't get their own way. Did you hold your breath ?

I bought a new one of these, long story left my old one at a friends house. Clue not available from Robert Dyas but makes a great interactive game like pass the parcel.

Sponsored Links
Back