What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
got some new digital calipers on ebay, should save having to wear my glasses to read the vernier ones
think they will be on the way back

Sponsored Links
Invest in a couple of spare LR44 batteries, Munro.....my own switches itself on with the slightest knock so when I really want it, its flat :(
John :)

I have a new best toy. I needed a small circular saw battery powered as I’m currently renovating a flat. I bought a fine blade assuming the stock one was rubbish but actually both are good. It’s friggin amazing. Cuts so well, like a table saw.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/makita-d...xt-brushless-cordless-circular-saw-bare/8373j

I have the mains similar much the same. In kit form for kitchen fitters with 2 blades. If I bought the battery one I'd probably find lack of use at some point would wreck the batteries.

A Firestick 4K Ultra HD from Amazon. £29.99 (normally. £49.99) and an ethernet adaptor £13.99.

£70 bought 10 minutes time from a vet to look in my dogs ears and prescribe some drops as she has a yeast infection in there apparently. :rolleyes:

Been to Lidl..1kg chicken drumsticks(at least a dozen) £1.35..cook in a sauce..few veg..would feed 2 kids half the week...But parents cannot feed the kids....no way.

It's not even 10am and I already spent £47 at my local butcher (fantastic lamb chops and beef liver amongst other things) and £20 on beer to be collected later.
And the boss is going shopping today...

A Bose soundbar. Was going to wait until Black Friday in case it went down in price but bought it from John Lewis who have a 28 day price match promise.

A Bose soundbar. Was going to wait until Black Friday in case it went down in price but bought it from John Lewis who have a 28 day price match promise.
Link please.
I've always wanted one, tv speakers are rubbish nowadays

Sponsored Links
Back