What have you bought today?

Last year I saw Martin (money saving expert} raving about the Debenhams one for ladies and what good value it was so I took a punt and it made Mrs fillys Xmas.
Think from memory it was about £120 but claimed a value of over £700.
She still talks about it and the quality of the products so I guess one of those will be on the list this year.
Looking back through my posts, I think last year was the only year I didn’t get her a beauty advent calendar since 2021as she still had loads of stuff left from previous years.
 
Looking back through my posts, I think last year was the only year I didn’t get her a beauty advent calendar since 2021as she still had loads of stuff left from previous years.

Just looked at the Debenham one, £120 with a retail value of £549, I'm sure it was £750 last year. I might go for broke and look at the JL one.
 
Just looked at the Debenham one, £120 with a retail value of £549, I'm sure it was £750 last year. I might go for broke and look at the JL one.
Well that was quick. Ordered it yesterday and collected it today from my local Waitrose. Well packed! Just had a quick peek and it’s got tons of stuff in there - 41 items in 25 drawers. Right, while Mrs Mottie is out, I’ve gotta pack it back up and hide it in the loft until December 1st.

IMG_4738.jpeg
 
Well that was quick. Ordered it yesterday and collected it today from my local Waitrose. Well packed! Just had a quick peek and it’s got tons of stuff in there - 41 items in 25 drawers. Right, while Mrs Mottie is out, I’ve gotta pack it back up and hide it in the loft until December 1st.

View attachment 423406
Whats that in 25? She'll like that one :whistle:
 
Back
Top